Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[a question] how i can to block vpn users

Staff member
Reaction score
No. What you can do is find patterns and maybe the specific IP / MAC / HWID have a limit or range, which means you can attempt block the range. But (I don't know how much info of someone's PC modern maple get, I only host v62) as far as I am aware you can't directly block VPN users.

These days VPN users (based of experience and hackers in my server) randomly generate a IP, HWID, and MAC, which pretty much makes blocking completely impossible.

What you can do is setup a lot of traps. Example, maybe puke warnings for yourself if someone keep change IP/HWID/MAC on CCing/login, etc

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No. What you can do is find patterns and maybe the specific IP / MAC / HWID have a limit or range, which means you can attempt block the range. But (I don't know how much info of someone's PC modern maple get, I only host v62) as far as I am aware you can't directly block VPN users.

These days VPN users (based of experience and hackers in my server) randomly generate a IP, HWID, and MAC, which pretty much makes blocking completely impossible.

What you can do is setup a lot of traps. Example, maybe puke warnings for yourself if someone keep change IP/HWID/MAC on CCing/login, etc

thank you much ! and good idea , i will do it

Upvote 0
Back