Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to understand this codes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm fixing this packet "SPAWN_MONSTER_CONTROL" by idb
but when i saw this
zq7695zq - How to understand this codes? - RaGEZONE Forums

i can't understand how it work
there is the idb link :
and this function is "MobStat::DecodeTemporary"
somebody can help me?
sorry for my bad english.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the dword is a constant specifying the bits of the mobstat. the function is basically checking if the mobstat is within the flag, and if it is, it encodes it. as for determining which mobstat is which, reference a PDB and figure them out from there.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the dword is a constant specifying the bits of the mobstat. the function is basically checking if the mobstat is within the flag, and if it is, it encodes it. as for determining which mobstat is which, reference a PDB and figure them out from there.
i know that,but the dwords have the same value,i dont understand this function how to check if the mobstat is within the flag(i have saw this function in cms v135 ) that is why it confuses me
think you for you answer!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i know that,but the dwords have the same value,i dont understand this function how to check if the mobstat is within the flag(i have saw this function in cms v135 ) that is why it confuses me
think you for you answer!
xref (Press 'X' on dword_XXXXXX) and you will find the 'initializer' function for the flag.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/packet-structure-ida-1083766-post8523885/#post8523885
http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/packet-structure-ida-1083766-post8524128/#post8524128

Upvote 0
Back