Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v145 client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I have a available VPS and I was wondering how I am able to run a v145 server, I've ran v83 servers in the past and I understand that after this version it isn't possible to run with a client but with a redirector instead?

I've done my research and I know that I need a HShield & blackcipher bypass which I have currently but I don't know what to use and where I can get a redirector for v145. If it helps I would like it to run for windows 8 and 8.1 and 10. I've searched everywhere in the forums and mostly will lead back to dead links so I don't know where I can find any. Any help is appreciated.

I also plan on using AcernisMS's source.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1) It's completely possible. There's already public clients for v90, v95, v111, etc. However, it's not something big servers would do because you wouldn't want to have to repeat the process all over again for every version (if you're one of those up-to-dates).
2) With or without a redirector, you don't technically need to bypass antihacks, unless you plan on supplying client hacks. In your case though, you would have to actually bypass HS because the servers were shutdown. As for blackcipher, that one should be entirely up to you.
3) The whole "windows 8/10 support" thing is more of an issue for pre-bb clients than post, but regardless of that the v14x clients have fixed the issue.

Aside from that, one of the best releases here (imo), is one that is very often overlooked or ignored. Rather than using a redirector (or even a localhost), you can use the Universal Localhost Enabler which does exactly what the name implies. This will hook into winsock and redirect the ip's manually to your host without having to netsh crap or create a acceptor. In addition, this will hook into NMCO and allow you to return back your proper usernames and passwords. You'll need minimal C++ knowledge to be able to compile the source into a valid DLL application. Since HS hooks remain, just pop in your HS/BlackCipher bypasses that you said you have and you should be all set.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1) It's completely possible. There's already public clients for v90, v95, v111, etc. However, it's not something big servers would do because you wouldn't want to have to repeat the process all over again for every version (if you're one of those up-to-dates).
2) With or without a redirector, you don't technically need to bypass antihacks, unless you plan on supplying client hacks. In your case though, you would have to actually bypass HS because the servers were shutdown. As for blackcipher, that one should be entirely up to you.
3) The whole "windows 8/10 support" thing is more of an issue for pre-bb clients than post, but regardless of that the v14x clients have fixed the issue.

Aside from that, one of the best releases here (imo), is one that is very often overlooked or ignored. Rather than using a redirector (or even a localhost), you can use the Universal Localhost Enabler which does exactly what the name implies. This will hook into winsock and redirect the ip's manually to your host without having to netsh crap or create a acceptor. In addition, this will hook into NMCO and allow you to return back your proper usernames and passwords. You'll need minimal C++ knowledge to be able to compile the source into a valid DLL application. Since HS hooks remain, just pop in your HS/BlackCipher bypasses that you said you have and you should be all set.

I don't actually have any C++ knowledge and I'm looking for something much simpler like the len redirector but I don't know where I can find any for this version since most links are dead now. I'm mostly interested in messing around with this version to learn more from coding, would you say that it's somewhat similar to v83 or completely different?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't actually have any C++ knowledge and I'm looking for something much simpler like the len redirector but I don't know where I can find any for this version since most links are dead now. I'm mostly interested in messing around with this version to learn more from coding, would you say that it's somewhat similar to v83 or completely different?

I hope you realize that the "LEN redirector" is a Localhost Enabler, which is the thread I linked you to and the process behind how it works. Rather than having a compiled LEN with a pre-made initialization file, you have to compile the C++ source code into your LEN DLL.

Also, I personally would not learn from the poor conventions used in v14x sources. It's a lot of decompiled source code thrown together with some bad habbits all around. If anything, you'd want to learn from the lower-version sources like v83 that are constantly improving and being worked on. The big difference between the two is that v83 is stable and the packets/handling is basically complete. With v14x, it's far from stable, and unless you know enough about IDA and packets (or are willing to learn) to fix all the error 38's you're likely to receive, then it's probably not the most ideal version for you.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I hope you realize that the "LEN redirector" is a Localhost Enabler, which is the thread I linked you to and the process behind how it works. Rather than having a compiled LEN with a pre-made initialization file, you have to compile the C++ source code into your LEN DLL.

Also, I personally would not learn from the poor conventions used in v14x sources. It's a lot of decompiled source code thrown together with some bad habbits all around. If anything, you'd want to learn from the lower-version sources like v83 that are constantly improving and being worked on. The big difference between the two is that v83 is stable and the packets/handling is basically complete. With v14x, it's far from stable, and unless you know enough about IDA and packets (or are willing to learn) to fix all the error 38's you're likely to receive, then it's probably not the most ideal version for you.

As I've said previously, I don't really have any knowledge on C++ so I don't really know how to compile the localhost enabler. What I'm looking for is what v111/v117 used to use like a len.dll,len.ini with a launcher.exe.

Upvote 0
Back