Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v75 Completely Broken on PC.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, I made a thread yesterday about v75 not working on Windows 10. I fixed it by the simple..troubleshooting program. But, all of a sudden, after restarting my computer one random time..

v75 clients can no longer work on my PC. I thought it was something small that would resolve itself in one second but, no. No, this was it. I tried every single client I could possibly find, made multiple fixed Windows 10 clients, but nothing no longer works. I even wiped my hard drive and re-installed Windows 10 and it still didn't work. I needed to anyways, and even after all of that, the client REFUSES to boot up and connect to the server. I only saw it connect one damn times, after 100's of times. Can someone give me insight why this is happening all of a sudden? Why NOTHING works?

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, I made a thread yesterday about v75 not working on Windows 10. I fixed it by the simple..troubleshooting program. But, all of a sudden, after restarting my computer one random time..

v75 clients can no longer work on my PC. I thought it was something small that would resolve itself in one second but, no. No, this was it. I tried every single client I could possibly find, made multiple fixed Windows 10 clients, but nothing no longer works. I even wiped my hard drive and re-installed Windows 10 and it still didn't work. I needed to anyways, and even after all of that, the client REFUSES to boot up and connect to the server. I only saw it connect one damn times, after 100's of times. Can someone give me insight why this is happening all of a sudden? Why NOTHING works?

Good question. I've had the exact same issue (except i didn't try reinstall) with V.83. The issue is somewhat related to drivers; DirectInput8 is not entirely the same and is the cause of one of the main issues. Other than that, there's an issue with admin mode: the client trying to read/write/delete C:/windows/system32/msexcr.ini under non-admin mode causing a crash. Note that if the file exists, it will try to delete it. This is not possible under non-admin mode!
Try to run the localhost through IDA or Ollydbg so you can see where it breaks.

Upvote 0
UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good question. I've had the exact same issue (except i didn't try reinstall) with V.83. The issue is somewhat related to drivers; DirectInput8 is not entirely the same and is the cause of one of the main issues. Other than that, there's an issue with admin mode: the client trying to read/write/delete C:/windows/system32/msexcr.ini under non-admin mode causing a crash. Note that if the file exists, it will try to delete it. This is not possible under non-admin mode!
Try to run the localhost through IDA or Ollydbg so you can see where it breaks.

I'm getting an error running though IDA right here:

sQI1xU8 - v75 Completely Broken on PC. - RaGEZONE Forums

The program cannot continue after this occurs.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back