Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v83 IDA Help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So I've probably made databases for about 10 v83 clients and all of them for some reason have the CUIStatusBar::OnCreate function cut off at around 800 ~ 1000 lines. It's the same for a bunch of other random functions I've come across over some time, they're always cut off and don't show the entire function.
v84 IDB -> v83 IDB

cUr5tDW - v83 IDA Help - RaGEZONE Forums

What I'm wondering is, is there a way to make it actually show the entire function how it's supposed to normally be? Any help or advice is appreciated

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, there might be some incorrect analysis in the assembly code; does the function "truncate" there also in asm?

The one I have myself appears to be complete,
0gxgg2X - v83 IDA Help - RaGEZONE Forums

(Took the screenshot around the same function area as yours)

Attachments

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No everything else is fine, it's literally just the pseudo (i think)
So for example, let's say I want to change the origin of BtCashShop on the status bar. I go to address 008D2FAE, looks fine:

hsoOcKH - v83 IDA Help - RaGEZONE Forums

But when I open pseudo it just opens like this with the text line right where the arrow is pointing. Anything beyond the cut off zone, the text line just appears there.

Q9ZVd57 - v83 IDA Help - RaGEZONE Forums

Maybe I'm not initially setting up the database correctly?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I first set up the database, I just let it perform its autoanalysis and it was already good to go; I'm using IDA 6.1 though, I'm not sure whether changes were applied in later version that would break it (judging by your screenshot, I'm assuming you're on a newer version of it)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had this issue but I fixed it a while back, forgot how

Compare your function info to mine (go to its assembly view and press Alt+P)
htbgAZq - v83 IDA Help - RaGEZONE Forums

If that doesn't work I guess you're gonna have to brush up on your assembly :^)

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back