Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] [C#] MapleLauncher - Custom Launcher

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, the problem is here when I debug it. I don't know C# so I'm not sure. Please help

private void btnStart_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
string path = Path.Combine(this.Config.MapleStoryPath, Program.ClientName);

if (!File.Exists(path))
{
MessageBox.Show(string.Format("Unable to locate '{0}'.", path), Program.Name, MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error);

return;
}

Process.Start(path);
}

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Hey, the problem is here when I debug it. I don't know C# so I'm not sure. Please help

private void btnStart_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
string path = Path.Combine(this.Config.MapleStoryPath, Program.ClientName);

if (!File.Exists(path))
{
MessageBox.Show(string.Format("Unable to locate '{0}'.", path), Program.Name, MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error);

return;
}

Process.Start(path);
}

I assume that Config is null, and the only way that can happend is if there is a error while deserializing. (based on: this.Config = JsonUtilities.Deserialize<Config>(json);)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMG thanks it works now. But it doens't seem to check hash md5 of the wz files. And the status bar just stay waiting for maplestory

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wait what if I have a VPS do I r replace the launcher IP with my VPS IP ? or just keep launcher ip localhost and the client VPS IP.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I still get the problem where status bar just stay waiting for maplestory. And when I press start it said this An uknown error has occured. And when I debug. It gives this.
Fraysa - [Release] [C#] MapleLauncher - Custom Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some reason it just Stays at "Waiting for MapleStory" i have changed my IP in the Program.cs i have changed the MapleKey to the right version then when i click the Start button it just warps me to Maplestory main page. I have also added in the Config.json and the Net.dll thingy.. Oh and i also get this error when Build it this one to

Reaction score
For some reason it just Stays at "Waiting for MapleStory" i have changed my IP in the Program.cs i have changed the MapleKey to the right version then when i click the Start button it just warps me to Maplestory main page. I have also added in the Config.json and the Net.dll thingy.. Oh and i also get this error when Build it this one to

Its saying, i assume that the key for v142 is already in it. Debug and check it with breakpoints to confirm.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
After compiling, it brings up a command window that says "press any key to quit...". Im assuming the checkhash isnt working for me because it doesnt bring anything up

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Fraysa reupload please? < link doesn't work.

Back