Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Agar.io Private Server Emulator and Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [WEBGAME] Agar.io Private Server Emulator + Source

Can we run the server on linux too?

I'm trying to run the server on Ubuntu but with no use... Can you make an Ubuntu server too please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [WEBGAME] Agar.io Private Server Emulator + Source

Can someone make this client for IIS?
I really need it really badly :D
Cheers

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing the source?

I'd slap you, look in the server folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if node is not an option then try running it in , actualy, dont use node at all; switch to jx all together, faster, better memory management and multi treads! Works for both Linux and Windows; On linux just run it like how you did before after installing this, by issuing the command " jx index.js " and there you go :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tutorials for what ? The Server ? Most cases it be edit the gameserver ini file to your preference, run it in JS or JX most servers on GIT including my own come with an rather well explained readme. Or as in my case even a wiki. Client wise, it most time just drop on a server change ip's to your server and your good to go. For more advanced things, there be no really an tutorial as it simple, knowing java, html or php.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The only thing you have to do is (ALSO FOR MULTI PLAYER) download ogar windows and NodeJS, with LogMeInHamachi so you can play, and also with your friends. Do not give me the credit, give Eren Kara a thanks for coding all of this. Eren Kara: - Eren Kara's Youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only thing you have to do is (ALSO FOR MULTI PLAYER) download ogar windows and NodeJS, with LogMeInHamachi so you can play, and also with your friends. Do not give me the credit, give Eren Kara a thanks for coding all of this. Eren Kara: - Eren Kara's Youtube.

Lol, yeah, because Hamachi is the thing! No. Just no. You can easily play online, without hamachi, just with a simple port forward.
Maybe this extreme guys version does not work the way it should, but there is another version on here with custom client and chat that works just fine without hamachi.

EDIT*:
After looking at your stuff, it turns out you can just play that without hamachi aswell.
Port forward 4411, and you are good to go as in the video described.
Here you ARE using the official agario client tho!
Seems stable, just without your own client.
Will have it up and running to see the outcome. If anyone wants to test, message me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is the Server i made from mivabe.nl's files:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back