Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ogar: Open Source Agar.io Server with Multi-cell Player Movement

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sure watch at we are working at a chat for the moment ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wao, looking for help i just found an Robber. how can be people like this?

Payed him 15$ than he tried to stole my paypal accound asking me for my paypal documents...
helloimpie - Ogar: Open Source Agar.io Server with Multi-cell Player Movement - RaGEZONE Forums

Another one and saying hes a moderator here on RG....

helloimpie - Ogar: Open Source Agar.io Server with Multi-cell Player Movement - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What did u expect when asking for help on a leecher board(most here are guests) :D

I could set it up for free. However feel free to donate me what u like after work but i don't force u to, cause it isn't really much to do.

Contact me and i take a look

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
please help me, i would of be so thanks full, and animated for giving some tips :D contact my skype: live:ellocoxbox

^

His Server is so bad misconfigurated, i had to quit. It would cost 10 hours to get pre-setup done.

Even your "copSSH" disables task manager within minutes after reenable

Reset the system and get a proper linux...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
^

His Server is so bad misconfigurated, i had to quit. It would cost 10 hours to get pre-setup done.

Even your "copSSH" disables task manager within minutes after reenable

Reset the system and get a proper linux...
a man just set one server in my VPS with no problem i less than 20 min.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
a man just set one server in my VPS with no problem i less than 20 min.

Sure it can be done in 20min, but the Server still has massive performance and security issue. (His Sever: 50% CPU usage already gone @ idle)
Imagine u are about to build a house, do u use dog poo as basement? No u dont. It would work but , not very good.

Serious ->>>> This guy has even installed skype next to chrome on this root, skype haha. That already block the port from ogar. I uninstalled, so i might fixed the ogar-server anyway ;)

Made my day

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how i play agario unblocked game i try on this site but not worked

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It work, but when I try to add more than 1 bot, I get this error :

Code:
TypeError: this.leaderboardAddSort is not a function
    at Mode.FFA.updateLB (C:\Users\Me\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\src\gamemodes\FFA.js:78:18)
    at GameServer.mainLoop (C:\Users\Me\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\src\GameServer.js:390:31)
    at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:92:15)

Any idea ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I reload the files again

Agar Server

Last edited:
Back