Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 is dead.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think we not ready to open forum for c9.

no update anything.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Unfortunately, yes . For now , it's just sit and cry . God bless you anyway .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
+1. i 've agree with xlmansox. We aren't ready yet. Shares are in use in commercial. Community goes to die. There no more fun. And we haven't code yet.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@causeless +1 , also , Its not due to " We aren't ready" , The developers could do anything if only we had newer files .

Put Community First
Reaction score
I agree. This section should at least be archived though because links are valid (mine are, anyway) and some people will enjoy playing without source just for some fun, :).

But as a development forum, yes, I'll put forth a notion in the moderator/super moderator/admin channel and see what happens.

Loyalty
Reaction score
I agree. This section should at least be archived though because links are valid (mine are, anyway) and some people will enjoy playing without source just for some fun, :).

But as a development forum, yes, I'll put forth a notion in the moderator/super moderator/admin channel and see what happens.

Much games are pretty much dead , but as long as developments still happen , it wouldnt be necessary to archieve. Plus this section is still new , archieving it now would be too quick.

Put Community First
Reaction score
@Vaulient Fair call, :). You make valid points. The issue was that developments can't really happen, only websites and CMS projects, no actual server developments.

Loyalty
Reaction score
Vaulient Fair call, :). You make valid points. The issue was that developments can't really happen, only websites and CMS projects, no actual server developments.

Most of the section I moderate , 6 in this case , 5 are pretty much dead. Yet the sections are still not archived despite the minority in development. World Of Kung Fu for example,, the section I moderate, the game's been practically dead for more than 7 years now, I've requested for the archive once before, including A3 (though it's not a section I moderate) yet it's still there in the mmo sub sections. Getting a section archived requires more than just no development, it requires the sad ending , the overall death, the tumbleweed of nothingness,

Plus , you became a mod of C9 defeating me in battle as from my request to mod, you promised to do whatever it takes to keep the section active , quoting this

because links are valid (mine are, anyway) and some people will enjoy playing without source just for some fun, :).

As long as you're here with the amazing and dedicated users browsing this section, this section still has hopes. It only dies when the hopes die.

That being said , xlmansox , kudos to you, even though you think the c9 is dead , you still have your hopes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so sadly the most of in mmo section has tool / client / server files. but c9 we still don't know how actually structure is. i ask who have structure and they want to sell it but not they fault. we still can't decrypt about 90% of client that was sad. can't do even just a drop item or gold T^T

that why i say we not ready yet.

sorry for my bad english.

Loyalty
Reaction score
so sadly the most of in mmo section has tool / client / server files. but c9 we still don't know how actually structure is. i ask who have structure and they want to sell it but not they fault. we still can't decrypt about 90% of client that was sad. can't do even just a drop item or gold T^T

that why i say we not ready yet.

sorry for my bad english.

Ragezone is a free mmo development community , selling and buying isn't allowed. There have been many cases of scam by people who claim they have clients or server files. Don't be fooled.

plus im pretty sure fallenfate would develop something soon.

Put Community First
Reaction score
@Vaulient WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? :p

I'm so busy with work these days I don't have much time for developing, but I could release the CMS I had started. It has an inventory system and theme established, it's just not fully-featured as planned.

If six people like this post (no, not like farming, trying to gauge how many want it even if unfinished) then I will release the entire project unfinished into the Development section thread with PHP source.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think all he basically said was "there's a new client which has new things, let's use it!" but they didn't know we actually need the SERVER files to do any of that, :p.
hahahahaha
so i was excited for nothing LMAO

Back