C9 is dead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    168Posts

C9 is dead.

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

i think we not ready to open forum for c9.

no update anything.

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    170Posts

Re: C9 is dead.

Unfortunately, yes . For now , it's just sit and cry . God bless you anyway .
    :)

MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    C9 Waterford EULocation
    167Posts

those were the good days ''C9''
    Yeah bro. C9 Forum is Dead...

MemberRank
    May 2006 Join Date
    InComputerLocation
    151Posts

+1. i 've agree with xlmansox. We aren't ready yet. Shares are in use in commercial. Community goes to die. There no more fun. And we haven't code yet.
    Think Simple ..

MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    170Posts

@causeless +1 , also , Its not due to " We aren't ready" , The developers could do anything if only we had newer files .
    :)

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    871Posts

I agree. This section should at least be archived though because links are valid (mine are, anyway) and some people will enjoy playing without source just for some fun, :).

But as a development forum, yes, I'll put forth a notion in the moderator/super moderator/admin channel and see what happens.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    498Posts

Is emulation completely out of the question?

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    Gaza, PalestineLocation
    190Posts

so, sadly still no news :(
    Good FRIENDS are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget
    After clouds sun shine ... After a storm comes a calm

ModeratorRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    Where do I liveLocation
    1,682Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fallenfate View Post
    I agree. This section should at least be archived though because links are valid (mine are, anyway) and some people will enjoy playing without source just for some fun, :).

But as a development forum, yes, I'll put forth a notion in the moderator/super moderator/admin channel and see what happens.
    Much games are pretty much dead , but as long as developments still happen , it wouldnt be necessary to archieve. Plus this section is still new , archieving it now would be too quick.
    I did the searching and remembering, she did the disappearing and the forgetting.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    871Posts

@Vaulient Fair call, :). You make valid points. The issue was that developments can't really happen, only websites and CMS projects, no actual server developments.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)

ModeratorRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    Where do I liveLocation
    1,682Posts

@Vaulient Fair call, :). You make valid points. The issue was that developments can't really happen, only websites and CMS projects, no actual server developments.
    Most of the section I moderate , 6 in this case , 5 are pretty much dead. Yet the sections are still not archived despite the minority in development. World Of Kung Fu for example,, the section I moderate, the game's been practically dead for more than 7 years now, I've requested for the archive once before, including A3 (though it's not a section I moderate) yet it's still there in the mmo sub sections. Getting a section archived requires more than just no development, it requires the sad ending , the overall death, the tumbleweed of nothingness,

Plus , you became a mod of C9 defeating me in battle as from my request to mod, you promised to do whatever it takes to keep the section active , quoting this

because links are valid (mine are, anyway) and some people will enjoy playing without source just for some fun, :).
    As long as you're here with the amazing and dedicated users browsing this section, this section still has hopes. It only dies when the hopes die.

That being said , @xlmansox , kudos to you, even though you think the c9 is dead , you still have your hopes.
    I did the searching and remembering, she did the disappearing and the forgetting.

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    168Posts

so sadly the most of in mmo section has tool / client / server files. but c9 we still don't know how actually structure is. i ask who have structure and they want to sell it but not they fault. we still can't decrypt about 90% of client that was sad. can't do even just a drop item or gold T^T

that why i say we not ready yet.

sorry for my bad english.

ModeratorRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    Where do I liveLocation
    1,682Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xlmansox View Post
    so sadly the most of in mmo section has tool / client / server files. but c9 we still don't know how actually structure is. i ask who have structure and they want to sell it but not they fault. we still can't decrypt about 90% of client that was sad. can't do even just a drop item or gold T^T

that why i say we not ready yet.

sorry for my bad english.
    Ragezone is a free mmo development community , selling and buying isn't allowed. There have been many cases of scam by people who claim they have clients or server files. Don't be fooled.

plus im pretty sure @fallenfate would develop something soon.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    871Posts

@Vaulient WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? :P

I'm so busy with work these days I don't have much time for developing, but I could release the CMS I had started. It has an inventory system and theme established, it's just not fully-featured as planned.

If six people like this post (no, not like farming, trying to gauge how many want it even if unfinished) then I will release the entire project unfinished into the Development section thread with PHP source.

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    168Posts

C9 for now can't do anything for server files. just web dev.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement