Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 is dead.

Put Community First
Reaction score
Not that I've heard, and the main loss was no server files, so it was much harder for anyone to try and do anything custom with the files. So really, it's just some fun if you like playing locally :).

Reaction score
EY36zMl - C9 is dead. - RaGEZONE Forums

just got it today... New version with 5 class and pet system. Server from 29.08.2014

Just a total noob in C9. Trying to figure out everything. :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Put Community First
Reaction score
@TriEdge Source or binaries? And what are you trying to figure out? I don't recall if the current files we have include five classes and/or pets or not, but people would be willing to assist if it was a community project and had some source we could edit. The main issue we had was it was all based off binaries so tool development was quite difficult. If it's private then showing the screenshot doesn't do much except gloat :/.

Let us know what your plans out and we might be able to assist.

Reaction score
sadly only binaries+pdb files. no source so far :(

the same issue like the old files here. some exe files need to be cracked to delete the binding of ips and everything

I do not know what i do with the files. Want to make them work first and then decide.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Give one server+client in java and my team and me fixes the server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
that might give us a chance for a new start for c9
it would be great if you release it, so we can work together on it ;)

Back