Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 Looking for Help and PEOPLE (Maybe server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there world of C9, as our beloved game, its starting on the new.
Im here to ask for help. Somone who Knows how to make a website, who could help me, or i wish to learn. With the website for the C9. As im trying to create server for C9 game, but the Php, Html, are just killing me im not the THE GUY, when it comes to websites, i try, i rly try but it going hell-ish.... bad. I have no problem to create Game Launcher for this game, even in diffrent language, repair the Guild servers, THE WEBSITES kills me, its not even that, i could ez connect to C9Unity, JUST CREATING A WEBSITE its impossible to me.

So i stop my crying here, and i would ask if somone can help/sell me a website for C9. Lest make this game GREAT AGAIN!

Even if you dont know anything about the website for C9, and you know SOMETHING about the C9 and files, server something. Contact me at Tesherus#6040 we will find place for you, we are even looking for the GAME TESTERS. On our project we have acually 2 people.

Conection tested, you can do server ez, we also check if we can make translation ( sorry for that we are Polish guys so we did PL version 1st :p, we have eng version, and the next translation we are thinking about would be Turkey)

Yes we have working launcher for C9 done by ME not best looking but working hahahah :p But we are 2 programmers who cant make the WEBSITE HAHAHA :p

if you know somebody who can help us, plz let him know.

We just need a website :C HELP

SO CONTACT ME Tesherus#6040 DISCORD :handsdown
:
PS: somewhere here in screenshots, i show that we are able to connect to the 'C9Unity'
so there should not be problem to do a website with Sql server, so we can ez do website accounts.

Screenshots (No Virus, i Swear)

Ps: im sorry for my bad english.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just a tip: You could use the client that I provided in the c9 releases, its way ahead of the others in terms of client-sided changes.

Back