MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    47Posts

C9 is searching for a community

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hi everyone .
    For people that I did'nt say , happy new year .

Few days ago , I thought of something .
    C9's community development is a new community , and for bring back new peoples , we have to work together .
    I think that some peoples are already speaking between them , but not all people .

That I would like to say it's that we can exchange our Skype or other for speak together , search for new additions into the client and serverfiles , and learn new things about C9 that we didn't know .

For more informations if you have not see that I mean , add me on Skype : Tcheckella .
    If you don't mean me , you can answer at my post , I will be happy to answer you .

I'm so sorry for my bad English , but I try for my best .
    I know that some people did'nt care about my face , but try to mean me please .

Thank you in advance !

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,046Posts

Re: C9 is searching for a community

Would you like it if I made a topic for everyone called 'Learning C9' so everyone can post things they find, like code and such? It's technically a development because it's developing our skills, so I'll make it in the Development section. The benefit of me making the thread is I can keep it organised and update the main post with things we learn, so people only need to go to first post to find a solution or information that is found, :).

What do you think, should I go make the topic?
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

Translating: Van Tien

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    47Posts

Re: C9 is searching for a community

Quote Originally Posted by fallenfate View Post
    Would you like it if I made a topic for everyone called 'Learning C9' so everyone can post things they find, like code and such? It's technically a development because it's developing our skills, so I'll make it in the Development section. The benefit of me making the thread is I can keep it organised and update the main post with things we learn, so people only need to go to first post to find a solution or information that is found, :).

What do you think, should I go make the topic?
    Yes, a thread who we can post new things and development , it will be cool .
    But we must see if people will write there .

Advertisement