• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

C9 is searching for a community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone .
For people that I did'nt say , happy new year :sleep: .

Few days ago , I thought of something .
C9's community development is a new community , and for bring back new peoples , we have to work together .
I think that some peoples are already speaking between them , but not all people .

That I would like to say it's that we can exchange our Skype or other for speak together , search for new additions into the client and serverfiles , and learn new things about C9 that we didn't know .

For more informations if you have not see that I mean , add me on Skype : Tcheckella .
If you don't mean me , you can answer at my post , I will be happy to answer you .

I'm so sorry for my bad English , but I try for my best .
I know that some people did'nt care about my face , but try to mean me please .

Thank you in advance !

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would you like it if I made a topic for everyone called 'Learning C9' so everyone can post things they find, like code and such? It's technically a development because it's developing our skills, so I'll make it in the Development section. The benefit of me making the thread is I can keep it organised and update the main post with things we learn, so people only need to go to first post to find a solution or information that is found, :).

What do you think, should I go make the topic?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you like it if I made a topic for everyone called 'Learning C9' so everyone can post things they find, like code and such? It's technically a development because it's developing our skills, so I'll make it in the Development section. The benefit of me making the thread is I can keep it organised and update the main post with things we learn, so people only need to go to first post to find a solution or information that is found, :).

What do you think, should I go make the topic?

Yes, a thread who we can post new things and development , it will be cool .
But we must see if people will write there .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back