Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 is searching for a community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone .
For people that I did'nt say , happy new year :sleep: .

Few days ago , I thought of something .
C9's community development is a new community , and for bring back new peoples , we have to work together .
I think that some peoples are already speaking between them , but not all people .

That I would like to say it's that we can exchange our Skype or other for speak together , search for new additions into the client and serverfiles , and learn new things about C9 that we didn't know .

For more informations if you have not see that I mean , add me on Skype : Tcheckella .
If you don't mean me , you can answer at my post , I will be happy to answer you .

I'm so sorry for my bad English , but I try for my best .
I know that some people did'nt care about my face , but try to mean me please .

Thank you in advance !

Put Community First
Reaction score
Would you like it if I made a topic for everyone called 'Learning C9' so everyone can post things they find, like code and such? It's technically a development because it's developing our skills, so I'll make it in the Development section. The benefit of me making the thread is I can keep it organised and update the main post with things we learn, so people only need to go to first post to find a solution or information that is found, :).

What do you think, should I go make the topic?

Reaction score
Would you like it if I made a topic for everyone called 'Learning C9' so everyone can post things they find, like code and such? It's technically a development because it's developing our skills, so I'll make it in the Development section. The benefit of me making the thread is I can keep it organised and update the main post with things we learn, so people only need to go to first post to find a solution or information that is found, :).

What do you think, should I go make the topic?

Yes, a thread who we can post new things and development , it will be cool .
But we must see if people will write there .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back