Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

tomorrow Happy New Year, guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ops little late got drunk 2 days party still goin here :beer: Happy New Year Guys keep rockin :thumbup1::cheers:
@MentaL - Always Rockin!
@lastfun - Grats for getting a developer rank @Divin3 - big Thanks for releasing the files
@c9lover - Epic releases specially on translation
@fallenfate - Thank you for releases here on RZ on Aion,Mu specially c9 section grats for being a moderator
@dnc - Thanks for supporting/releasing interesting Games on RZ now and then
@
MegaMax - Wherever you are thank you
@Bola - Nice Releaser /Developer
@hemaprince - Prince Developer Hema lol

@Thi Chanwiset @Dzver @djbadboys38 , @CrazyGuardian, @orion13 , @Oraclebr, @Hycker lets keep the thread active thank you guys.

for the one's i forgot to mention thank you all Happy New Year

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Ops little late got drunk 2 days party still goin here :beer: Happy New Year Guys keep rockin :thumbup1::cheers:
@MentaL - Always Rockin! @lastfun - Grats for getting a developer rank
@fallenfate - Thank you for releases here on RZ on Aion,Mu specially c9 section grats for being a moderator
@hemaprince - Prince Developer lol

@Thi Chanwiset @Dzver @djbadboys38 , @CrazyGuardian, @orion13 , @Oraclebr, @Hycker lets keep the thread active thank you guys.

Thanks mate happy new year ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@MentaL - Always Rockin! @lastfun - Grats for getting a developer rank
@hemaprince - Prince Developer lol

happy new year bro!

YAAAAAAAAAY lastfun gratz on DEV

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks lastfun, Happy new years to everybody on RZ :santaclaus::santaclaus::santaclaus:

I am here and also I am not here.. My christmas was come with hard works.. We'r moving out hospital to new location... That's mean, i won't be here for a few weeks too.. (but watching via tapatalk :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back