Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] - Landing Page / Homepage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Project i'm working on, landing page is finally done, here's a preview!

Feedback is welcome ;3

Live Demo:
Screenshot:
Sezrma - [Development] - Landing Page / Homepage - RaGEZONE Forums

Homepage
Sezrma - [Development] - Landing Page / Homepage - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The page is 100% well done great job buddy , but atm the files that we have right now dont has enough content , as long as we still dont have newer files for server and database for new system like a epicc9(First private server that had alot of the newer files from Webzen ) did at least . I don't want to end with your hope about C9 , but as i said , with these files that we have now , basically we are 0,1% before from a EpicC9 in terms of updates and there's no need to put alot of effort in C9 right now , until the day somebody bring us them .

obs : Really well done , great job anyway ! thanks for posting something new ; )

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I been looking into the client, and server and noticed it has great potential, therefore i will be hitting the development keys as much as possible and have a open beta by the end of next month, you'll be suprised :) thanks for the heads up.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It would be nice for c9 community if you manage to somehow add more content into the files mate. Keep it up !

Now i'll just explain some about C9 in-game .Here is just a example of the files situation (Comparition between our files and epicc9 ones).
Ya know , our situation right now is basically this > ( 5 november , 2013 )
EpicC9 situation was this > (Newer files , probably from 20 november , 2014 ( they are not even from 2015 but 2014 version have all the enough content )

I played C9 for 4 years and quit cuz of their bad management , and i can tell you the truth about this game called C9 , there's no way to get players without at least a version from 2014. In the truth c9 just got content after 2013 , just in 2014 all that maps as you saw in the print come , before it there was no players and nothing to do . Same as you can see with all these recently private servers , players just go out from these private servers using these old files cuz of no content , and back to global version.
obs : Basically the game is not open world and is in need of 2014 content at least , otherwise the game is NULL .

obs : Just true things about c9 that i wanted to say. Its a strange game to develop

att: I hope you understand what i wanted to pass/say for you . Just want to pass some knowledge about C9 (the game) .

Last edited:
Put Community First
Reaction score
Dude, throw credits my way for the landing page background you're using from my CMS at least. Don't make me regret sharing things for free if people just claim them as their own. Happy you found some use from my release, even if it is just to use in part of yours, lol, but give people their due. Especially since you use a 'copyright' at the bottom of your footer, lol. Which you should totally not do since you're using all of Webzen's C9 assets and if they caught wind you could have the site pulled.

Overall though, besides using my background image, you should probably use a different one to tie it in with your website more. At the moment you have two wildly different layouts for the landing page and website with no consistency besides colour usage.

As for the homepage, decent layout, will be good to see more when it's done. Are you making it a management suite like my CMS project?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am currently working on a new landing page, so don't worry your background will not be used.
Not to mention I am not using any webzen assets, however the main website (when finished) will have a trademark for images and whatnot directly for webzen/nhn games to avoid getting sued.

As for your question, it's going to be a CMS, yes, I have a list of features that are in at this very moment

- Register/Login
- Change email/password
- Server Status
- Online Players
- Armory (Only shows details of character atm, level,class and whatnot)

I am currently trying to look into the way equipment is being saved to possibly code a armory much like the World of Warcraft one, which would be amazing.

As for the other features I have several things in mind, which may or may not be included deepending on the possiblity.
- Guilds
- News System
- Teleport Character
- Donation System

More features will follow up offcourse, but since I am the only one working on this project it's going to take some time.

Put Community First
Reaction score
I am currently working on a new landing page, so don't worry your background will not be used.
Not to mention I am not using any webzen assets, however the main website (when finished) will have a trademark for images and whatnot directly for webzen/nhn games to avoid getting sued.

As for your question, it's going to be a CMS, yes, I have a list of features that are in at this very moment

- Register/Login
- Change email/password
- Server Status
- Online Players
- Armory (Only shows details of character atm, level,class and whatnot)

I am currently trying to look into the way equipment is being saved to possibly code a armory much like the World of Warcraft one, which would be amazing.

As for the other features I have several things in mind, which may or may not be included deepending on the possiblity.
- Guilds
- News System
- Teleport Character
- Donation System

More features will follow up offcourse, but since I am the only one working on this project it's going to take some time.

Have you seen my CMS project and inventory screenshots by any chance? Just curious what you think as I replicate the in-game inventory 99% like the game so it should be similar to what you're looking for, :). So, it can definitely be done, it just takes a fair while to figure it out because of how weird the DB is for storing items.

It'll be good to have your CMS in the mix too so people have a variety to choose from, so I hope it all goes well! I'm taking a break for a week or so as I've just had to study a lot recently for my Microsoft exams, which are now over so I'm a Microsoft Certified Professional, :D. Now I need a mental break with life poop going on. After this week I will continue working on it, especially now that there's some friendly competition, ;).

When I say using Webzen assets even wallpapers are technically their copyright, that's why I was careful in my wording to not try to take ownership of the imagery used in my background, just the compilation of it, ;). I can help with that wording if you like since it benefits the community. If you wanted to avoid using watermarks - because lots of people dislike them - put a disclaimer in your footer saying all game screenshots and other imagery etc is the property of Webzen.

They'll likely have a statement somewhere on their site you can use for fan sites, otherwise their main website will have it to help protect their copyright and you can reword that and use it in your footer. It should suffice.

Put Community First
Reaction score
Thread closed due to the project not being actively developed further. If the OP wants to continue development, they can request thread reopening via PM. Otherwise this will remain closed. Any similar developments by new authors need to be started as a new thread.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back