RaGEZONE Recommends

no its working...
    please create video tutorial for us.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,070Posts

Re: AuraC9 Web Site %70 English

Overall this looks quite good. Thanks for sharing. I also see my fallenc9 project in there, haha, were you considering making it into a template (which would be okay because I gave it to the community)? :)

There are a few things that can be improved slightly. For example, checking session data by checking if it's blank isn't a good check, because if the session itself doesn't exist yet, you'll get an undefined index error.

script-head.php

if ($_SESSION['user_no'] != "") - line 9
    if ($_SESSION['charid'] != "") - line 21

Change to check if they're set instead:

if (!isset($_SESSION['user_no']))
    if (!isset($_SESSION['charid']))

One question - WHY did you make it require a MySQL database as well as the MSSQL? Or is that how it came from Aura? A weird decision still.
    Last edited by fallenfate; 08-08-17 at 01:03 AM.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

Translating: Van Tien

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

Re: AuraC9 Web Site %70 English

I am looking to study more about c9 online but it is difficult for a few tutorials, so I would appreciate if the second part of the client c9 is made availableplease make the link part 2 google driver please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement