Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 Server Files+DB+Client and how to setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha, awesome! Let me know how you go with the files, ask any questions you have.

NOTE - I have the client BUT it isn't in MEGA as my upload speed is 95kb/s and it will take 12.6 years :(. I can start to upload it but don't expect it for like... a week, if you need it?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes i would need a client becouse i dont own one, only an epic or something, i dunno if that is works or not... My main problem was the lient part 2 is missing thing... XD Google drive perhaps...?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh, well... poop, haha. I will start uploading but it will take a fair while like I said :(.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have this client from an other thread something called epic client, but idk if that is good for this or not... XD
Oh if it takes too long, upload it somewhere elsewhat is faster like drive or what the hell even torrent.... also i can provide a private solution(ftp server) if you are willing ti share this with me...(Even have an own cloud drive) we can discuss this in pm, also i recommend to compress it into multiple parts... PM me or i will if that is ok with you...

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Feel free to PM. Currently uploading the full client compressed to 6gb into MEGA. Will take 18h but I cannot run that solid as I work from home, so it'll take maybe two or so days? The issue isn't where I upload to, this country has crappy internet, and my location is pretty far from the nearest exchange so my connection speed isn't that great. Downloads are only 500-600 kb/s, lol.

If you can wait a few days you should have it by the weekend :). Epic MIGHT work, we looked at that but I don't recall if we got it working. No harm in you tinkering while you wait in the meantime, though.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ill wait then and thanks for advance, however, i will PM you, few minutes..

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, I said I wasn't sure if it did, lol. I don't remember everything we tested back when trying the files. I don't recall if it worked or not.

@Flyer8472 - The client is now fully uploaded and in the MEGA mirror :). It's named as C9_client_full.rar.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Flyer8472 I'll upload them today for you, I'll name it c9_server_files.rar. But if you have the files from the other thread they should work with this client.

thx all is working with your version, good, relyable, and thank you for sharing. If you want/permint to me i can make a more simple-to-use repack/mirror of it....(amongst other things, this is what i do around here XD) Also eclipse client is not working, refuses to login. It only works with your client. However the eclipse database is working with this, but it has some crazy stuff enabled... like instant lvl20, no tutorials, and your beginner character has a bucket on his head XD So i just using your clean database :D

THX!

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
KEEP THE BUCKET ON HEAD, it has massive stat bonuses.

Not really it just sounds damned hilarious :D lol. Feel free to make a repack if you feel it can be simplified, sure, just specify in the title it's a repack and give any credits as per normal, more than happy for you to help the community :). Do you mean 'Eclipse client' as in you have client source in Java? If so that poop could save us as we'd be able to use that and develop tools.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
KEEP THE BUCKET ON HEAD, it has massive stat bonuses......

LOL XD

Not really it just sounds damned hilarious :D lol. Feel free to make a repack if you feel it can be simplified, sure, just specify in the title it's a repack and give any credits as per normal, more than happy for you to help the community :).

OK then ill make one :D OFC ill always give the credits. Also i make this simple in manners like: Extract it and play, only need to setup mssql, restore db execute odbc.bat(what will make the connections) and execute server / client :D you'll see... I made things like that before much in this forums... maybe even possibble ill make a vmware image :D(I use it on a virtual ws2012r2 in esxi anyway, so...) you'll see.

Do you mean 'Eclipse client' as in you have client source in Java?
If so that poop could save us as we'd be able to use that and develop tools.

Nope, just precompiled bins from the other thread in here... when i try to login with it says: "the computer refused the connection already..." Your normal client works, with 2013 bins.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@AkincanTR - As per the post right above yours, wait for Flyer8472 and their repack. You've been here since 2014 with only 28 posts so I imagine you can wait a little longer ;P.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okok soo i am uploading now.... this would be not an exact repack,it is a rather simplified setup version(sort of... since cannot make a portable db from mssql... so it is not so simple as i wanted.)....

So, basicly:

1. i will upload(it is in progress right now!!), + download from microsoft.

2. Setup MSSQL 2014 as a primary default server(NO INSTANCE NAME!!)

3. Import Clean DB(It is in the server's directory)

4. Extract Client + Server

5. Run ODBC.bat in server root

6. Edit config files and setup your IP address(Files are in:max_config, min_config, ServerData folders ) Files to edit:(LMSConfig.DAT ServerBaseConfig.dat ) Change every 192.168.2.3 to your lan/wan IP. other than this ip: DONT FIDDLE WITH IT!! also chenge the sa password for your server's password(it cannot be blank!!!!) Use notepad++ open all files and change all "changeme" part to your password, also all 192.168.2.3 to your lan IP in all opened documents(there is a button for that in notepad++ search and replace window)

7. Run either start_max.bat or start_min.bat. Wait until server starts up(drink a coffee or something XD)

8. In client folder edit Start-C9-Online.bat, and change the IP(192.168.2.3) to your lan ip.

9. Run client, and login as Name: master Password: master (You can edit/create more users in MSSQL manager, or navicat in your server)

10. Play.

NOTE! This server config is LAN only, it requires more setup to make this online/public. Also you can use this server on VPN too, i tested it; with neorouter, but i am sure it is working with openvpn/hamachi/tunggle too... Furthermore, there is no tools in theis relase, ill upload them separately when i got home(now i am at work, i just can operate remotely from here)

Credit goes to:

@Divin3 for the initial release
@lastfun for most of the bypassing and other work, epic guy :)
@hemaprince for a lot of technical debugging and reversing fallenfate for sharing this relase

Ill update links here as i finished uploading...(i will open a separate thread for this soon)

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I forget which actual files I was using from the past threads so I think it's better to just throw some love to everyone who contributed in threads:

@Divin3 for the initial release
@lastfun for most of the bypassing and other work, epic guy :)
@hemaprince for a lot of technical debugging and reversing

Most of the work I did we didn't release, because it was for the C9 management system website, but the inventory was INSANELY annoying, had 30k+ icons most of which were multiple copies but assigned to different IDs, and we weren't able to reverse enough of it to an efficient level to pull EVERY item ID and it's associated icon name. If we DID have that I could have kept going, the inventory system was complete but I needed to get the icons assigned to the IDs. So yeah, spent about 15+ hours on that and cancelled it.

If you're good at reversing and want to spend a decent amount of hours pulling the individual item IDs and their associated icon filenames, I can continue building the system, otherwise it shall remain in the code graveyard, :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back