Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 Server Files+DB+Client and how to setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sql Server 2014 : Don't use other versions for this database

----
Client----

----Client Miror----

----Server Files----

---Database----

----Items ID----

----Create User File----

---how to---

Who know how to edit cfs file teach me pls

Server Work Sure
ELwkUwR - C9 Server Files+DB+Client and how to setup - RaGEZONE Forums

y3j33nA - C9 Server Files+DB+Client and how to setup - RaGEZONE Forums
Credit

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for this, i will try to download and see how it goes.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the first part of the client gives me error and cannot download

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Of couse the files work but outdated. If you want to test it and don't want public hosting, just grab that VMware or virtualbox image. Simple to fire up and play.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thx for this shared, but how i can create a account to play ? I don't understand this video in the end.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for this shared, but how i can create a account to play ? I don't understand this video in the end.
yes same to me, i dont know how to create an account, please help us.

@youngbankhss thank you for crediting me.

can you help us on how to create the script in sql please or upload the folder your have in the video named "stuff"

well i dont know how but finally managed to create an account an enter the game, runs cool but sometimes it freeze and ive to wait for like 5 secods so it backs to normality.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Mreinales make sure you have followed the tutorial, maybe you've missed something in the way.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hey Stunn, have you contact that devs about the server files? The ones you shown me on YouTube gameplay. Hopefully we will get something newer to play with.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@john007 I did contact them, but they want money for those files(alot), maybe in 5-6 years we will have newer files since no one will be using them anymore ...

Put Community First
Reaction score
@Stunn Are these any newer than what we'd been testing before? Looks like there's some smoother UI to the loading screens etc, any new features gameplay-wise?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@fallenfate if you mean the one from the video that I did, no it's the same v1208 version, but if you mean the newer files that are with a chinese group, yes they are newer than our versions. I actually have their contact but they only want to sell their newer version that has raebin complete etc... - last time they asked me 14,000$ for it, but I'll be showing you the video that I did a long time ago with the chinese seller( he was an employee of a c9 private server).

Video :

Right now I've stopped hunting newer files since I already know who got them, I'm trying to learn unity 5 engine, focused in fps games.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Where is the "how to setup" pls?

Sry: NVM didnt saw that ^^

When i start the Max.bat i got Databaseconnection is NULL

I am 100% sure i did all right, like in the Video.

edit: Its all working fine. Im at exact 4GB of RAM used when its ready.
PS: Old Accounts+Pass and IP's are still in the Database.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@kalle801 yes those old accounts were from my old server , you can delete them on sql. If you have any doubt just ask me in this post.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is the character battle maiden?

@kalle801 yes those old accounts were from my old server , you can delete them on sql. If you have any doubt just ask me in this post.
I had installed last year the server, I loved. But I would like to be able to add the battle maiden.
Is there any way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back