Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 Server Files+DB+Client and how to setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okok soo i am uploading now.... this would be not an exact repack,it is a rather simplified setup version(sort of... since cannot make a portable db from mssql... so it is not so simple as i wanted.)....

So, basicly:

1. i will upload(it is in progress right now!!), + download from microsoft.

2. Setup MSSQL 2014 as a primary default server(NO INSTANCE NAME!!)

3. Import Clean DB(It is in the server's directory)

4. Extract Client + Server

5. Run ODBC.bat in server root

6. Edit config files and setup your IP address(Files are in:max_config, min_config, ServerData folders ) Files to edit:(LMSConfig.DAT ServerBaseConfig.dat ) Change every 192.168.2.3 to your lan/wan IP. other than this ip: DONT FIDDLE WITH IT!! also chenge the sa password for your server's password(it cannot be blank!!!!) Use notepad++ open all files and change all "changeme" part to your password, also all 192.168.2.3 to your lan IP in all opened documents(there is a button for that in notepad++ search and replace window)

7. Run either start_max.bat or start_min.bat. Wait until server starts up(drink a coffee or something XD)

8. In client folder edit Start-C9-Online.bat, and change the IP(192.168.2.3) to your lan ip.

9. Run client, and login as Name: master Password: master (You can edit/create more users in MSSQL manager, or navicat in your server)

10. Play.

NOTE! This server config is LAN only, it requires more setup to make this online/public. Also you can use this server on VPN too, i tested it; with neorouter, but i am sure it is working with openvpn/hamachi/tunggle too... Furthermore, there is no tools in theis relase, ill upload them separately when i got home(now i am at work, i just can operate remotely from here)

As always: I am grateful for @fallenfate and whoever who worked with this source/project, and contrubuted for it all credits goes for them. @fallenfate, if you know some names (other than yours) share with me :D and i will add them to the credits list)

Ill update links here as i finished uploading...(i will open a separate thread for this soon)
Is the same as the one you installed with the part1 on the front? Because I downloaded part 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back