• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

A better looking client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here is a better looking client for you guys, I'll be sharing it since I won't use it for anything anyways and I also would like to see more private servers around.

OBS: This client works with the latest released server files(The one with mystic).

--

Changed Stuff:

* Ui - (Changed everything to English images including stage entrance,pvp,world map,maps, etc...).

* Npc_Sound/Pc_Sound -
(Changed to English sounds, there's a exception for tutorial narration, i did not change it since people usually use a starter pack at lvl 20+).

OBS : I haven't tested all classes, so I don't know if all sounds for classes are working fine, I'd love to know if anyone can test all classes, and check if its all working.But for Fighter/Hunter(the ones I like), Everything is working fine.

* Blood Effect (Was green, now it is red).

26536 - 26544 Wings now are showing due to replacing
Effect/PC_WingItem_Effect/WingItem_1th/WingItem_1th.cfs for epicc9 one.

Font - (Added a better looking font(Same as Global US version)).

--

I'd like to thanks hemaprince for teaching me how to edit all those kind things.For the rest it was just a matter of time for me to edit those specific things.

Also I am lazy to just make a 500 mb patch for it, so i'll just leave the whole client ready since I've made the upload way long ago.

--

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!mYZghAxI!CBNS9pnJBq28sbU1f6ndAJHSHey_bblzRb3bbZ0ZbRk

Back