Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A better looking client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here is a better looking client for you guys, I'll be sharing it since I won't use it for anything anyways and I also would like to see more private servers around.

OBS: This client works with the latest released server files(The one with mystic).

--

Changed Stuff:

* Ui - (Changed everything to English images including stage entrance,pvp,world map,maps, etc...).

* Npc_Sound/Pc_Sound -
(Changed to English sounds, there's a exception for tutorial narration, i did not change it since people usually use a starter pack at lvl 20+).

OBS : I haven't tested all classes, so I don't know if all sounds for classes are working fine, I'd love to know if anyone can test all classes, and check if its all working.But for Fighter/Hunter(the ones I like), Everything is working fine.

* Blood Effect (Was green, now it is red).

26536 - 26544 Wings now are showing due to replacing
Effect/PC_WingItem_Effect/WingItem_1th/WingItem_1th.cfs for epicc9 one.

Font - (Added a better looking font(Same as Global US version)).

--

I'd like to thanks hemaprince for teaching me how to edit all those kind things.For the rest it was just a matter of time for me to edit those specific things.

Also I am lazy to just make a 500 mb patch for it, so i'll just leave the whole client ready since I've made the upload way long ago.

--

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!mYZghAxI!CBNS9pnJBq28sbU1f6ndAJHSHey_bblzRb3bbZ0ZbRk

Back