Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PATCH] Server - Repair items can not be increased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of the items can not be added on in the game.
please use this patch. Cover to the server.
And it can fix some minor problems.
https://mega.nz/#!ucEVlBCD!U2WCHbxj2gjNBhOMz2IVvHqi2eLycYozFjWrfj5D1xg

Reaction score
Re: Repair items can not be increased.

Some of the items can not be added on in the game.
please use this patch. Cover to the server.
And it can fix some minor problems.
https://mega.nz/#!ucEVlBCD!U2WCHbxj2gjNBhOMz2IVvHqi2eLycYozFjWrfj5D1xg
Can you please state more information about the patch? A complete changelogs and what it can fix?

And so as I understand this is a Server Patch?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Please provide a change log of what this fixes. I appreciate you helping the community, so I'll leave this up for 48 hours until you provide one. If you do not provide a list of fixes I'll delete the topic as it might not fix anything, no-one knows until they download and that isn't necessarily safe.

I also added a templates post to the forum reflecting the need for change logs in patch releases.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you please state more information about the patch? A complete changelogs and what it can fix?

And so as I understand this is a Server Patch?

Yes,They are used in the server, not the client.

Please provide a change log of what this fixes. I appreciate you helping the community, so I'll leave this up for 48 hours until you provide one. If you do not provide a list of fixes I'll delete the topic as it might not fix anything, no-one knows until they download and that isn't necessarily safe.

I also added a templates post to the forum reflecting the need for change logs in patch releases.

For skills and items have increased in the service side, you have to experience in the game.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

For skills and items have increased in the service side, you have to experience in the game.

So you edited skill damage and item drop rate? How does that provide fix, isn't that just a mod?

Please clarify what exactly you changed like this:

- _______ fixed
- exp rate changed

Etc, etc.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for ur release bro , but can u describe in details what it fix exactly and how :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if fixed for repair item is just update c9d files. cause i search some on client there has already icon files and other thing for this.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A proper change log has not been provided. This thread has now been closed as no-one actually knows if it works, nor what was changed. I won't delete it in THIS circumstance, just in case it does have some value.

Please make sure to follow the Release templates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back