Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]C9 version 1222 (XYX)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry,my english is so bad!:(:
I know and I can use my acc&pw to login on XYX_ver4_6_140903
but I use the same acc&pw to login on XYX_ver4_8_141122,password is wrong

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no problem . same my english very bad :eek:tt1::eek:tt1:
okey. make please:
1) go to db new account open (id/pass: master)
2)again db new account open (id/pass: bWFzdGVy )

3 go to game(v1222) : id/pass: master ...enter :eek:tt:

easy tutorial.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it can't work on XYX_ver4_8_141122,the problem remains unresolved.
I saw you downloading this client,maybe you can try it will know what I mean:junglejane:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe new client same v2000 vepic file/maybe game update success......(chn private ) my server now notwork. need reinstall...
lastfun - [RELEASE]C9 version 1222 (XYX) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys)
small guide:
==================
Download:
-
-
-
==================
1. Create a new account in MSSQL (older account characters not work, some problem with the cells of the inventory) and create new characters
login and pass is now base64 with replacement "=" on "#"
example:

"test" = "dGVzdA==" ->> "dGVzdA##"
2. From client folder copy files (with replacement) in server folder:
- GameData\GameData.cfs ->> C9_SERVER\GameData\
- MapData\SUV_ArenaStage\SUV_ArenaStage.cfs ->> C9_SERVER\MapData\SUV_ArenaStage\
3. English patch - as in the previous version.

need to test (i'm a little run in the game, the packet error i did not see), about the gameplay (guild, maps, etc) - i can not tell))
good luck)

some screenshots - here

this server can in HELL mode?? :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys)
small guide:
==================
Download:
-
-
-
==================
1. Create a new account in MSSQL (older account characters not work, some problem with the cells of the inventory) and create new characters
login and pass is now base64 with replacement "=" on "#"
example:

"test" = "dGVzdA==" ->> "dGVzdA##"
2. From client folder copy files (with replacement) in server folder:
- GameData\GameData.cfs ->> C9_SERVER\GameData\
- MapData\SUV_ArenaStage\SUV_ArenaStage.cfs ->> C9_SERVER\MapData\SUV_ArenaStage\
3. English patch - as in the previous version.

need to test (i'm a little run in the game, the packet error i did not see), about the gameplay (guild, maps, etc) - i can not tell))
good luck)

some screenshots - here

Hi, I want to thank the members of the forum I learned a lot about c9 server , I followed step by step tutorials all but arrives at a point where I did not know what to do, my problem is this :

I can not access the Occupied Guardian Tower stage , I need the item ID 23821 -occupied Tower Guardian tickets.

try to drop / ItemKey 23821 1 but not displayed object in my inventory so it arrives at the conclusion that I do not have the updated client ( client use . 20131 )

I saw this guide C9 version 1222 ( XYZ ) and wanted to upgrade .

- DOWNLOAD CLIENT
- REPLACE CLIENT FILES TO MY SERVER GameData\GameData.cfs ->> C9_SERVER\GameData\

ALSO REPLACE " C9AuthServer.exe "

then run " start_max.bat " to turn on the server but to reach " C9AuctionServer.exe " is closed and not continuous

There is something I am doing wrong ? any help to solve this problem will be received, thanks all :):

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@kaotico Dont use v1222 , its not finished yet . Keep using v1208 , and use this to fix tower and raebin survival > https://mega.nz/#!ucEVlBCD!U2WCHbxj2gjNBhOMz2IVvHqi2eLycYozFjWrfj5D1xg

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Test server come on please
First open then change Start.bat ip adress to 148.251.251.230 then contact me for account. version 1208 please help me for upgrade

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm beginner in c9 development and I have some questions.
Can anyone pls send me the client link? And this release/client is in chinese? How can I install a english patch?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

是版本1222吗? 如何客户端是2.0.0,我有2.0.11版本的当前,想要更新点〜!

lastfun Is version 1222? How the client is 2.0.0, I have 2.0.11 version of the current, and want to update the point of ~!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
83AL$M%66~38G8SH@](P$PQ - [RELEASE]C9 version 1222 (XYX) - RaGEZONE Forums @F})7FYZ8H](`I@FXO3S@01 - [RELEASE]C9 version 1222 (XYX) - RaGEZONE Forums This is the Tencent 2.0.11 version of the screenshot, if you can have 6 continental version of the stand-alone good

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back