Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]C9 version 1222 (XYX)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
using this update, items either not saved or simply not visually present.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@CrazyGuardian , you know why nothing were added to the new version?
hmmm @Stunn

look my comment.

i think global account & update game. need.i use eu rakhdan player.i dont have acccount.

i think current(right+realy) epicc9 client.Because epicc9 use cwb(ecoin) .
Remember ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How its going? somebody already managed to make the client add new stuff?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i'm just asking CrazyGuardian , idk if somebody managed to make v1222 add new stuff

also where is lastfun?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@lastfun ''epicc9'' did you search the files ? lead or maybe same v1222 edit.epicc9 same edit ?
(sorry I'm not a developer .I want to help you on these issues.but I don't know.I can't help)

I'm just Crazythinking.:?:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@lastfun , so basically you mean , the hardest part is gone , now its just patch it .

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
c9.exe "epic" protected VM - this is problem for me
v.1222 - i remember about him (will work with him on a little later)
p.s. v.1222 - no pet's (look folder GameData, no folders Pet.... in v4.8 - present)
p.s.2. if who needs client v4.8 no XignCode - it's (if you will be working with the new file server (which is protection) -i think, it is likely to be useful)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i now patch update
lastfun - [RELEASE]C9 version 1222 (XYX) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so we gotta do this patch to make new stuff appear?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you mean 4.8?
upgrade to 4.8 and replace C9.exe
full client -

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
v4.8 - it will not work (login, select server, screen character creation...) with our server (without modification)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
alright CrazyGuardian when u test it tell us if worked

Also lastfun, when install and patch v4.8 , need to do change anything on server side?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
new client should have new server files. that a simple for every game. you will not have a pet system until crack or unpack a new files or source. cause that server files packet system should be match with client for use all the news system from official. seen this server files is not support with new data maybe the c9 developer team they change something on files or upgrade the whole of client files. that why new client cannot use. or if can use you will have a ton of bug with new system.

ps.don't forget db side for new system too. it not that easy. if you want new stuff first thing we should work on .c9d cause that files is pack config files. all of information will see in this.

from this time should let lastfun work with new files. it too bad that i never crack or do anything about unpack. can't help T^T

for now to add new stuff you just random client that match with this files. that a only way to add new item or other stuff.

Last edited:
Back