Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]C9 version 1222 (XYX)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
4.8 version probably have alot of the newer stuff .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
not v1222, v4.8 that lastfun is trying to crack server files, does have the 65 master stuff

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@harlem321 if you mean v1222 , it doesnt have nothing new if you compare to v1208 , cuz it wasnt added into new server files and db as our friend xlmansox clearly said .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the Forum is very quiet ..
still the developers did a good job of the forum ^^
for now, there is nothing new.waiting for for for for :D

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the Forum is very quiet ..
still the developers did a good job of the forum ^^
for now, there is nothing new.waiting for for for for :D

We've found a lot of data is heavily encrypted and hard to access, so some things we'd like to develop aren't yet possible. If we had source code like most of the other sections this would be a totally different story as we could get around it more easily, but at the moment a few of us have hit roadblocks. Because of this they still look at C9, but also spend time on other games too, because C9 is being painful to work with right now.

But more will come in future. Just might be slowly sometimes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I totally agree with you fallenfate, like without the new and ready server files and db , theres no where to work on it ,also, as we all know the only way to get new files for C9 , is buying from someone , hackers method to get files from Webzen . Anyway , It would be easily if somebody got them and post it , but seems like that the only ones who had it was "EPICC9 Team" and they just dissapeared with their server and files . Personally i dont think that C9 Forum will go ahead if no one with good intentions post newer files.
obs : Its just my opinion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, is there any way to upgrade from client 1208 to 1222 without downloading whole client.

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i just want to change the client, is there a way if is there, please do tell me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
surprise :eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

c9-gracia long time closed. (gm-gracia)

we need to find this person Gm-Gracia
############################
i think epicc9 server files ..
lastfun - [RELEASE]C9 version 1222 (XYX) - RaGEZONE Forums

@Stunn @lastfun @fallenfate

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have his contact ( but he never answer ) , and yes its a version authentication from 2014 , where all the content were included .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Still stuck and i get all files to lastfun already.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its working on C9_FullSetup_XYX_ver4_6_140903

Last edited:
Back