Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] CHS C9 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tutorial means now is how to build the databases and database users. im noob for mssql, so im just waiting for some1 who already analyzed the sql files and tell us what to do with them and what users needed to be in database for run the services.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
service all run sucess,and fix the gameserver. but the client can not entry the game, wrong version!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gameserver keeps crashing for me, and looks like some config is missing for worlserver, coz its stops with error message serverconfig loading failed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this error on client?
YLgz3uU - [RELEASE] CHS C9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

------
Vn454ex - [RELEASE] CHS C9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

I may be able to help with your error. If you can setup a external connection and disclose your IP I can test my client on your server. I haven't been able to get the server to open properly, only the client. Seems we're in opposite situations.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
binding to IP here -ServerBaseConfig.dat (there is not only ip):

(not completely sure, but it seems to be true (only watched the C9AuthServer.exe (not enough time))... working on it)
That's database name, not IP Bind.

You should be also be changing the IP, Database configuration from Unity itself.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
any1 can upload proper dat files?
Divin3 - [RELEASE] CHS C9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
[/QUOTE]
for titan siege and LOE im hunting long time ago...

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lines in the file ServerBaseConfig.dat
PHP:
Param="78d1ac4ebc3ba775edcd4aa5b1e9897ae0ac1f74f20706ec5d8d5bceb6d1a4859acb07436ba7b5a09e66e7985470f36824144b84632a4523fafa46fabc656054"
contain the following information:
PHP:
UNICODE "data_source:%s db_name:%s account_id:%s account_pw:%s"
I did not bother with encryption algorithm
I just finally ruled beyond the configuration file bind to the ip database, ie DB can now be found on any IP address. The required IP address changes in the body of the AuthServer ...

p.s. other parameters for DB (login, pass, name) until that did not make it at this point it does not matter
now i proceed to AuthBrokerServer

-------upd------
heh....
AuthBrokerServer - done ;)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
0xe06d7363
at the moment, trying to solve completely the same problem on my laptop (win7 x64) ( on my work computer (win7 x32) so there is no problem )
I have a lot of garbage on the laptop now i clean it.
I think that this is a problem with c ++ redistributable ( especially since i have not updated the old visual studio 2012 and its redistributable, i heard that it was a lot of problems )

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
game server is bound to ip and mac (i think that all this should be in the serverkey)
i'm try to do without serverkey ;)

---upd---
i could be wrong , but i think in the serverkey there is the ip worldserver (see scrinshot):

---upd---
guys, who start worldserver - take a screenshot of its console (window) and show me (i have a suspicion that i'm not entirely correct to "fix" it)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can you share the matching client connection? Or guide how to skip the version mismatch problem! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back