Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] CHS C9 Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
AuraC9 New P-Server Beta
This server is beta not full game.
Link:
XP RATE x250
Server IP: 148.251.251.230

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm beginner in c9 development and I have some questions.
Can anyone pls send me the client link? And this release/client is in chinese? How can I install a english patch?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tks, but I'm having error in "c9.cfg-Load text root", anyone knows?

EDIT: solved.

"Inventory is full" when I use gm command /itemkey...
missing quantity parameter
the correct syntax is:
/itemkey item_code quantity

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! I successfully setup my server. How could enter Raebin Continent and Raebin Survival? It says it doesn't exists :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! Long time rager, was super bored and looking for something to do as well as something new. Just wanted to say thanks for a great set of files, been fun playing around with em. Fun game also, my first time playing it so I've been having a blast.

I look forward to contributing stuff and things!

(Don't look at me for files, I'm not that guy and dunno any of those guys. hehe)

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@evilgenx Any ideas on things you might LIKE to contribute besides files etc? :) Glad you're liking the game, it is indeed quite fun, just a bit of a weird file structure, amongst other things they've done within the client, which made creating tools too difficult for many of us to pursue, which is a massive shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back