Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] New version with 5 classes

Reaction score
Delete china billing from BaseServerConf after start LocalManagement, auth2015 and agentserver.

Did someone have succeed in set the listening IP of all the servers? Change PublicIp doesn't work for me, it end by listening to 127.0.0.1, and set all 127.0.0.1 to PublicIp just don't work?

I think you add wrong publick ip.

hemaprince have some error and fix it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think you add wrong publick ip.

hemaprince have some error and fix it.

I don't cause I can login with port forward but I can't login to TestServer (probably because it's not server 10721 that I forward to localhost) but I've try 0.0.0.0 and that the same :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! Did everything in the tutorial but can't see server list to log in
Any help?
LE: chinabilling needs to be deleted everytime after you start LocalManagement, auth2015 and agentserver, not just once, solved :w00t:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any help?
LE: chinabilling needs to be deleted everytime after you start LocalManagement, auth2015 and agentserver, not just once, solved :w00t:
I also puzzled, now it read-only in properties:w00t:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any help?

Once you make "ServerBaseConfig.dat" read-only in the property, it will only need to be done once:w00t:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can you tell me those ports needed to open?

papka may I know how to change port of C9Auth2015 instead of 80? because I am using 80 for my web :) thank you!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why you guy not check in config files for port ????

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
does anyone succeed to run these files with public ip , cuz when i set it to my server public ip (the ip i connected to rdp) it does not start but with ip 0.0.0.0 it's work, but client can not connect to it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone succeed to run these files with public ip , cuz when i set it to my server public ip (the ip i connected to rdp) it does not start but with ip 0.0.0.0 it's work, but client can not connect to it

same here :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
C9 Simple Server Starter
features:
1- start server (LMS - Agent - Auth2015 - wait 3 seconds then remove ChinaBilling Entry from ServerBaseConfig - LMC)
2- stop servers (like bat files , stop exe and remove services)

password: HEMA_PRINCE
looks like there is a problem with attachments so i uploaded it to external link
download:

(expire at 25/6/2018)

Put Community First
Reaction score
Nice to see another release :). hemaprince thanks for tagging me, I'll be having a break from Uni soon! Is this source any easier to read to develop tools etc? I recall that was one of our main issues.

Back