Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] New version with 5 classes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EXEC [Admin].[UspAddPcItemForMail] @pPcNo, 7678, 10 ,'Helper', 'CharcLookChange', 'LookChange'
something like that should do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Stunn Why do you need to add in the cash shop by the way, your server is online and you need or ...? Cause you can just use in-game command (just for check).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks Stunn. Good to see you still in the community and helping out :). If we can start making some tools for this (hint hint @hemaprince :D) I'll consider continuing the CMS for everyone again. Back then, it was waaaaaaaaay too time consuming to extract all image icons and their ID numbers out of the code.

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks Stunn. Good to see you still in the community and helping out :). If we can start making some tools for this (hint hint @hemaprince :D) I'll consider continuing the CMS for everyone again. Back then, it was waaaaaaaaay too time consuming to extract all image icons and their ID numbers out of the code.

If i get some new version i release it to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you. But it does not work. Are there any new ways

thank you. But it does not work. Are there any new ways

Go to database and edit in World, table PcStat, you'll find EXP, level, artisan level, and stat there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you login with account '1' and password '1' you can see Walkyrie class o_O

shdsjWJ - [Release] New version with 5 classes - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to get rid of the "character exhausted" system? I've been trying to find a fix for it, but with no luck... I've searched in the help section, but there's nothing related to it. (Sorry my bad english btw).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Issue with pets.
Not sure if its just my server, seems like only Admins can summon pets.
Anyone else having this issues?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Issue with pets.
Not sure if its just my server, seems like only Admins can summon pets.
Anyone else having this issues?

ya this is a issue for this version, only authlvl 5 ++ until 7, can use pets, idk if there is a way to let auth1 use pets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've the same issue + pet doesn't auto loot item

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to get rid of the "character exhausted" system? I've been trying to find a fix for it, but with no luck... I've searched in the help section, but there's nothing related to it. (Sorry my bad english btw).

try playing with this setting in ServerBaseconfig.dat >> TiredRate="888"

Back