Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] New version with 5 classes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
<World Param="ServerType=World ServerNo=1 IP=127.0.0.1 TcpPort=10731 Name=SERVER MaxUser=200 LogServer=1 LogFile=1 LogConsole=1 LogLevel=8 Autoblock=0 Threshold=0 PcTradeThreshold=0 Match=1 Ranking=1 ">

Could you guys help me find param for thoses?
there are also ContentSwitches

Not sure exactly, but I think those can unlock some of functions that's not available.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not know if I fixed the error,

LMSConfig.DAT file
ConnectDB part >> address 127.0.0.1,1433 >> ,1433 port number insert

Please fix all six.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All server started but can't connect to server. Got an error 10060 and the launcher HeroGameC9.exe could not register new account aswell ( network connection exception)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@NaiWan Make sure you have changed HeroGameC9's db pass, and the start IP to your ipv4 or localhost.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i've been trying to open a server, i went through the steps by the guide only to end up with an error on C9LocalManagmentServer.exe
It's actually several errors all about "SQL Server is not connected!!" which goes through all the DB existing Unity,World,Log and etc
Anyone has an idea what causes this problem and how can it be fixed?
Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i've been trying to open a server, i went through the steps by the guide only to end up with an error on C9LocalManagmentServer.exe
It's actually several errors all about "SQL Server is not connected!!" which goes through all the DB existing Unity,World,Log and etc
Anyone has an idea what causes this problem and how can it be fixed?
Thanks

What sql version you’re using? Try mssql 2012

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What sql version you’re using? Try mssql 2012

I've been using the 2008 R2 version , same as the guy in the video, i'll try it out . thanks.

Edit: So i've tried it with MSSQL 2012 but it seems that it won't let me restore the DB giving an error

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have Teamviewer ?

Yes i do , i'll send you details in PM

Edit : NaiWan solved my problem thank you! my TCP/IP and Named Pipes in SQL Server Network Configuration > Protocols for *Server Name* were disabled

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, i installed the server but i need Command list, do you have a list of commands file for download?
also how to change maps to english?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heard from a buddy of mine who's hosting for couple dozen people.
Someone's been hacking his server deleting user tables.
Not sure what's going on or who's doing it apparently.
He did mention that someone called EPICC9 came by and said "you should be thanking me" or something like that.

Pretty sure that's not the real Epic C9 owner though.

not cool bros. should be hacking the new server files not some newcomer's server.

to whom it may concern Pr.Iris said thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think this C9's release is very nice. Now I have free time so I will take a look and play with it about 1 month to see what can I do with this .

----------------------------------------------------------

I can login success but when I choose server, it show this error:
papka - [Release] New version with 5 classes - RaGEZONE Forums

link full HD

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone get the same issues with me?
I can login but when I am choosing server, It show this:

Back