Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] New version with 5 classes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try this one

and also do the steps that Memiko said
"1. go to gamedata/msg and delete all file in msg folder
2. delete font folder in game main folder
3. unzip font.rar in game folder and done, you can start game with all english."

Can someone reupload this? Link doesn't work anymore.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately my HDD died so I've lost everything I had, and I'm strapped for cash at the moment so I'm not buying another HDD for a while. This means I'll not be able to run or test anything :(. Sorry Stunn and hemaprince, I'll let you know when I get one and can test. In the meantime keep up your amazing work and I'll keep dropping by on my phone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Stunn
Sorry for asking, so now we only can edit Gold drop rate, but I can't neither edit the Exp rate nor Item drop rate. right ?
Can you show me how to edit the Gold drop rate in this new server file ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Stunn
Sorry for asking, so now we only can edit Gold drop rate, but I can't neither edit the Exp rate nor Item drop rate. right ?
Can you show me how to edit the Gold drop rate in this new server file ?

I Sent you a pm, for edit gold.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2018/07/23 13:59:21 [ERR] - OnClose() - OnReceive(2) - End of file, sessionPtr: 00B75F10 [win32error:0][sendPacketCount:0][lastSendTime:0][lastOnSendTime:0] lastPacketId: 120012018/07/23 13:59:21 [NOT] - [Close] 192.168.1.107:50186
who can help me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have changed , but not work
papka - [Release] New version with 5 classes - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks! Fully working, if anyone want to test my public server just join my group:

Back