Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] New version with 5 classes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try this one

and also do the steps that Memiko said
"1. go to gamedata/msg and delete all file in msg folder
2. delete font folder in game main folder
3. unzip font.rar in game folder and done, you can start game with all english."

can host in google Drive?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@purenight I did reboot my pc this week, once I download my backups back, I'll be giving you the kr patch if no one else does it before.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice to see people assisting and contributing still, :). Thought I'd drop by.

@Stunn Do you know if the main post is updated, or do I need to look through each post? I might be interested in installing everything again. I have a bit more time this Semester at Uni.

I don't recall if I uploaded the video but I have a video where I show how to send items via mail. If you don't think it's up, let me know and I can upload, but it'd be for back when we worked on it last rather than these files. Would have to retest in case of changes.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dismantle armor in blacksmith make channel crash, anyone experience this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:*:guys I can't start the server . did everything according to the guide . can someone help me? desirable Russian

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have searched for a cash shop, so how do I do it? It does not show up.

Back