Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] New version with 5 classes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those trying to re-build exe with updated IP and mysql credentials you will notice that it wont let you re-build due to expired certificate. I simply unchecked the Clickonce option under Signing in Project Properties and was able to re-build and client seems to run fine.

The only time i played this game was in the official beta so its been a really long time. Thanks for this release, i loved its combat and cant wait to play again.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this
y6b4m5 - [Release] New version with 5 classes - RaGEZONE Forums

zeydUuQ - [Release] New version with 5 classes - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All server started but can't connect to server. Got an error 10060 and the launcher HeroGameC9.exe could not register new account aswell ( network connection exception)

[STRIKE]I got this error too, ive edit the HeroGameC9.exe , changing the IP to my vm ip, change the db pass .
But it still cant connect. How did you fix it?
Its like theres a problem when the client which is in the host pc try to connect to the server which is in VM.
Either that or i just have to restart the setup back on my local pc without using VM.[/STRIKE]

All this while, the culprit was the firewall in the VM. I turn that off and the problem was solved.
Bugger me. It's fixed now

Okay new issues.
Now i randomly got server connection lost between after 1 -2 minutes into the game.
Any thought what could cause it?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Kunka Send some prints from the cmds that opens with the server at the exact moment you get disconnected, and we will be able to help you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone help me on this? I stuck at C9Auth2015. Tried disabling antivirus and firewall still no luck.

Error Msg:
DataBase Server Is Connected
AuthServer Server Not Started
Windows socket error: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions (10013), on API 'bind'

Pic:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can someone help me on this? I stuck at C9Auth2015. Tried disabling antivirus and firewall still no luck.

Error Msg:
Windows socket error: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions (10013), on API 'bind'

Pic:

try to run as admin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- - - Updated - -
try to run as admin.

i install 4gb+ big sqlserver2008r2 to solve this issue,my problem is can not regist account,in host can't ping 129.168.200.13,vm firwall is closed,but can ping 192.168.200.1.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I change host local ip to 192.168.200.xx ,so regist success,but can't login,I use fixedclient,next i will try patch it.

I change host local ip to 192.168.200.xx ,so regist success,but can't login,I use fixedclient,next i will try patch it.
login success,problem sovled.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Error Msg:

Pic:

It uses port 80, if anything else is using port 80 it won't run.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a working link for a list of GM/admin commands and item id list? thx

Back