Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] New version with 5 classes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to solve this? I mounted the server on my VM, tried to open some ports, I don't know if I did it right, but it's still not working.

When I try to log in from an other PC, it gives error 10060.

papka - [Release] New version with 5 classes - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to solve this? I mounted the server on my VM, tried to open some ports, I don't know if I did it right, but it's still not working.

When I try to log in from an other PC, it gives error 10060.

hernancb17 I had already made a public local server .. but unable to work behind a router had to connect the modem in Bridge and leave an IP. external. single.
  only then can it make it work.
it works in the same process as gunbound .

test hamachi .. does not work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hernancb17 I had already made a public local server .. but unable to work behind a router had to connect the modem in Bridge and leave an IP. external. single.
only then can it make it work.
it works in the same process as gunbound .
test hamachi .. does not work!

Hi! So after touching my Modems settings, I could make it work with Hamachi!

Next step would be making it work with my external IP, that I've tried a lot of different configurations but it just doesnt start.

And if anyone knows, Shouldnt be Nightstalker Buffed already on this version? since it has all the skills as it was released.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm trying to create this server, but I'm having some basic errors that I can't solve.I followed everything step by step as the video shows but on my "VM Azure" with Windows Server 2012 R2, he does not want to run. C9LocalManagementServer does not give a public Ip, even though I change the settings on server files, LMSConfig and ServerBaseConfig. Both changed as my public IP but in the program it returns the public ip 0.0.0.0 Can anyone help me with this?
Print Link >
https://prntscr.com/otjbps

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm trying to create this server, but I'm having some basic errors that I can't solve.I followed everything step by step as the video shows but on my "VM Azure" with Windows Server 2012 R2, he does not want to run. C9LocalManagementServer does not give a public Ip, even though I change the settings on server files, LMSConfig and ServerBaseConfig. Both changed as my public IP but in the program it returns the public ip 0.0.0.0 Can anyone help me with this?
Print Link >
https://prntscr.com/otjbps
Make sure to check configuration manager and enable TCP/IP and VIA, go to TCP/IP properties, enable both 127.0.0.1 and your ipv4 (you can find both in there, just enable them), also scroll down until the last line which will be your "TCP Port", add 1433 to it, right above there will be your "TCP Dynamic Port", add 0 to it value, restart the server 1-2 times and it will find rewrite 0 with your real dynamic port.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried the old version of C9 but not yet this one...
Is that WinSev12 actually needed for this version of C9?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help , Can't login to game .
AuthSV log :
2019/10/24 14:01:39 [INF] - Check Gsoap Return Error 28 Id:1 Pass:
12019/10/24 14:01:39 [ERR] - Async Work Failed
2019/10/24 14:01:39 [ERR] - OnClose() - OnReceive(2) - End of file, sessionPtr: 03012850 [win32error:0][sendPacketCount:0][lastSendTime:0][lastOnSendTime:0] lastPacketId: 12001

2019/10/24 14:01:39 [NOT] - [Close] 192.168.1.30:26631

Back