Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Website

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Juntoa - Release Website - RaGEZONE Forums

This website is not entirely complete, but i have been very busy at work so I'm releasing it.
Functions correctly:

Log on 20 min then requires re-login.
Connects to database and query's the character name, character number, class number, artisan number, level, exp for that level, hp, mp, map number.
Register for website enables user to log in to client.
Change password for website and server.
Guild page where existing guilds are shown, Guild name, level, Member number, gvg points, wins, loses, and draws.
If a user has auth 6 it does recognize that and the user name denotes he is a GM no other functionality has been written into that yet.
Default new users are created with auth 1.

I am a amateur programmer in every language but especially c# and asp.net. So be advised the website functions, but from a security stand point it could be unsafe.

To configure you need to change the web.config connection string in order to connect to your database.

If you just want to test the website out, login to mine running at and register and see what it can do. which is not much.

Here is my link to website
Website is in asp.net and c# you'll need to setup IIS to run this. I am a amateur at setting up IIS, but follow some online guides using the most Powerful Tool on the Internet : SEARCH FOR IT!

If you know c# then Gm functionality can be added quite easily, but it just takes time lol!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is fully functional, with register, change password option, guide page, download page, manages a user state and auth. It is not broken just a minimal setup.

Back