[REPACK] C9 Server - 4/07/2017

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Solar Sys,EarthLocation
    755Posts

[REPACK] C9 Server - 4/07/2017

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

This server repack is from @fallenfate. I don't know the exact server version but it could be a very basic, it only has 4 classes (I really don't know the history of this game sorry...)

EDIT by Fallenfate - This is to tidy up some of the other threads in which work was done. This consolidates all work from those two threads into a repack. The other two threads will be closed.

So, basically:

1. You'll need to download this 3 files , also download mssql 2014 express from microsoft.

2. Setup MSSQL 2014 as a primary default server
    (NO INSTANCE NAME!! Install as default server. otherwise 127.0.0.1 wont work....)

3. Import Clean DB(It is in the server's directory, you will have to extract, and import bak-s, that means, that each of the bak files are separate databases, with some basic accounts.)

4. Extract Client + Server

5. Run ODBC.bat in server root

6. Edit config files and setup your IP address(Files are in:max_config, min_config, ServerData folders ) Files to edit:(LMSConfig.DAT ServerBaseConfig.dat so you have to edit 6 files.) Change every 192.168.2.3 to your lan/wan IP. other than this ip: DONT FIDDLE WITH IT!! also chenge the sa password for your server's password(it cannot be blank!!!!) Use notepad++ open all files and change all "changeme" part to your password, also all 192.168.2.3 to your lan IP in all opened documents(there is a button for that in notepad++ search and replace window)

7. Run either start_max.bat or start_min.bat. Wait until server starts u p(drink a coffee or something XD)

8. In client folder edit Start-C9-Online.bat, and change the IP(192.168.2.3) to your lan ip.

9. Run client, and login as Name: master Password: master (You can edit/create more users in MSSQ L manager, or navicat in your server)

10. Play!

NOTE! This server config is LAN/VLAN only, it requires more setup to make this online/public. Also you can use this server on VPN too, i tested it; with neorouter, but i am sure it is working with openvpn/hamachi/tunggle too...

Credit goes to:
    @Divin3 for the initial release
    @lastfun for most of the bypassing and other work, epic guy :)
    @hemaprince for a lot of technical debugging and reversing
    @fallenfate for sharing this repack

Have FUN!

EDIT by Fallenfate - The reason for this repack was to tidy up some of the bits and pieces from various posts in the other two threads. Will be closing those two threads and adding an [Old] prefix so people know which has working links and can be posted in.
    Last edited by Flyer8472; 07-07-17 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Corrections of my part of texts.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,054Posts

Re: [REPACK] C9 Server - 4/07/2017

As per my edits of the thread, the reason for this repack was to tidy up some of the bits and pieces from various posts in the other two threads.

Those other threads are now closed. Remember that all Help needs to be made in a Help thread, in the C9 Help section.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

Translating: Van Tien

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Solar Sys,EarthLocation
    755Posts

For those who want to use external wan connection, use this thread:

[Tutorial] How Config External Ip Server
    Last edited by Flyer8472; 07-07-17 at 08:18 AM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    32Posts

Could you give me a separate download link from the folder?

MemberRank
    Aug 2017 Join Date
    5Posts

Thank you for this work. I am new at this. Could you resubmit the links?

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Solar Sys,EarthLocation
    755Posts

The links are fine. it is in main post.

MemberRank
    Aug 2017 Join Date
    5Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer8472 View Post
    The links are fine. it is in main post.
    I'm sorry, I do not know how to speak English. The online file C9 part 1 does not work for me. (The one that weighs 4GB) Could I send it to Google Drive or MediaFire? Thanks again

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Solar Sys,EarthLocation
    755Posts

Get a mega downloader... you will be able to download it.

MemberRank
    Aug 2017 Join Date
    5Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer8472 View Post
    Get a mega downloader... you will be able to download it.
    Thanks, it is already running locally on my computer. Now I just have to condition it for what I'm looking for the server roleplay. Lots of work ahead, eliminate npcs agro, implement commands of D & D style, etc.

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

I used this files with SQL Server 2016 and my own Instance Name. Changed IP adress to 127.0.0.1 and everything works with no problem. Thanks!

Advertisement