Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REPACK] C9 Server - 4/07/2017

Put Community First
Reaction score
As per my edits of the thread, the reason for this repack was to tidy up some of the bits and pieces from various posts in the other two threads.

Those other threads are now closed. Remember that all Help needs to be made in a Help thread, in the C9 Help section.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you give me a separate download link from the folder?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for this work. I am new at this. Could you resubmit the links?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The links are fine. it is in main post.
I'm sorry, I do not know how to speak English. The online file C9 part 1 does not work for me. (The one that weighs 4GB) Could I send it to Google Drive or MediaFire? Thanks again

----
Reaction score
Get a mega downloader... you will be able to download it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Get a mega downloader... you will be able to download it.

Thanks, it is already running locally on my computer. Now I just have to condition it for what I'm looking for the server roleplay. Lots of work ahead, eliminate npcs agro, implement commands of D & D style, etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I used this files with SQL Server 2016 and my own Instance Name. Changed IP adress to 127.0.0.1 and everything works with no problem. Thanks!

Back