Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Resource] C9 Logo Render

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I thought people might want to use the C9 logo part without the text for avatars, faded background images and such. So I spent an hour removing the text from the logo and trying to cover up where the text was covering the C9 areas, and removing the default black glow it had around it so you can change the colour.

I also filled the middle in with white so you can select it and make a glowing orb, remove and keep it hollow, or whatever else you think you might like to do. If you want to see an example of it being used, I'm using it as my new avatar, :).

The .psd is also attached here - View attachment logo_rendered_altered.psd.

Enjoy!
fallenfate - [Resource] C9 Logo Render - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Made an update so it's a lot smoother around that right side edge. Original post is updated. Enjoy!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
noob doubt , where do we replace it in gamefolder ? :c

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you mean the splash screen? Haven't tried editing that yet. Sure, this could be used for it, but this was just a release of the cleaned logo and it has a lot of other uses too. Such as signatures, websites, server banners, etc. That was the original intention, :).

If you're wanting to change the client launch splash screen, you could try saving it as a .bmp file and replacing C9_Start_logo.bmp in the client folder, but I haven't tested it.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for showing how you used it, and thanks for the congratulations, :). Will do my best to keep the section clean, on-topic and progressing as we all get more knowledge of this amazing game.

Each day me, lastfun and hemaprince are working hard to see how we can advance the section, me with my CMS (see topic for updates) and lastfun and hemaprince with a lot of disassembly and packet inspection.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the text very much, amazing!
Who uses .tk anymore?
Try using .zapto.org its alot better, or even 000webhost

thanks!
but .tk is so short and it`s okay until i buy a .com or smth :p

Back