Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LMC user & password

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
  • You can find the user and password for LMC in C9Service >> Tbl.MonitorAccount, which is set as "login" and "pass" by default
  • Go in LMC folder and edit MonitorSetup.dat and put your server IP
    TheRastafarian - LMC user & password - RaGEZONE Forums
  • start MonitorClient.exe in LMC folder, input your user/pw and you should get this:
TheRastafarian - LMC user & password - RaGEZONE Forums

i`ve been experimenting with it, seems to have some cool features like adding new servers, using notice, starting-stopping servers, reloading config, etc., but i get a Unhandled Exception , maybe you guys will have more luck, please share if you do

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this tool hasn't finished programming when it released , as i remember when i looked into this tool
the exception was something wrong with packet structure or something like that :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this tool hasn't finished programming when it released , as i remember when i looked into this tool
the exception was something wrong with packet structure or something like that :)

oh so it`s basically useless in this state...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
not at all , if u r a programmer u can get something useful from it :)

Back