Last edited by fallenfate; 29-12-15 at 05:44 AM.
Good FRIENDS are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget
After clouds sun shine ... After a storm comes a calm
pm me too i want to know it too. so i don't need to ollydbg. :p
INSERT INTO Game.TblPcMail(cPcNo, cMailType, cSubjectKey, cContentKey, cFromPcName, cSubject, cContent, cMoney, cSerialNo)
VALUES(2, 1, 0, 0, 'Keleen', 'RZItemWork', 'RZItemWork', 0, 658)
INSERT INTO Game.TblItem (cItemId, cPosition, cOwnerNo, cStckCnt, cDur, cOwnerTabNo, cGuildGrade, cIsSealed)
VALUES(15677, 6, 2, 1, 30, 0, 0, 0)
this line VALUES(2, 1, 0, 0, 'Keleen', 'RZItemWork', 'RZItemWork', 0, 658)
instead of providing senders ID and name is it possible to leave it on defult @ <-- like so and just provide a false name so basically when a new char will be created he will be able to get his goodies from the mail area and not inventory
In my example I manually searched to know I needed to use 658, but if you have 10 people playing on the server they will be getting item drops and such, which will fill that table with new IDs and you might create a duplicate or the script may fail. So you need to do a query to select the MAX of the cSerialNo at the time the query runs and then make the new one that value + 1.
1) Make an additional field for the characters DB table; cWelcomeGift with a default of 0.
2) Have a web script/stored procedure check this DB each minute for characters that have cWelcomeGift set to 0.
3) Make the above web script/stored procedure check item DB table cSerialNo and add 1 to the max for the new item.
4) Have the web script/stored procedure use a query to add the item to the character via the mail system where cWelcomeGift is 0.
5) Make the web script/stored procedure set the cWelcomeGift for the relevant character/s to 1, meaning they received it.
Hello guys, is it possible to add an option for when a new character is created, that it appears with full inv slots? (126). And how to add a specific legend to a character? Thank you.
Last edited by hernancb17; 11-03-16 at 04:38 AM.
pliz help db Character ID