Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 - General Help Thread

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Tutorial
All questions about installation, configuration, error, etc. - here.
On error (the connection to the server, etc.) will be very good, if you show the log files in the folder C9ServerLog (firstly agent, auth and brokenauth... the rest log upon request)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: С9 - Help Thread

Is the server complete?

Who wants to do a private server? because i will :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

who wants to join my new private server:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Is the server complete?
As far as i know - yes (i never not played C9... may have any game bugs or bugs game settings)
at the moment i do not understand about the external IP address (i think, deal with it)

Please can you create another guide for Noobs
What do you not understand?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I am in the game now and i don't see any bugs :D Its very easy to play with it.
And i am willing to start a private server if i get enough feedback from the users.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

lastfun thanks for the share and worked with your partner and everything but this can work with WAN IP ? Example I will install and test on my VPS ? :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone having issues with restoring the db? Using Windows 7 32bit/ SQL Server 2008 R2.. I feel so dumb..

I got this on 6th and 7th sql file..

After that i got empty tables..

Ive previously edited 1st sql file so it store less storage on disk (3MB with 1MB increase of size). Could this be the problem?

Also is there any other query that need to be edited like this one?

lastfun - C9 - General Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Isnt C9Rang actually misspelled C9Rank and so on?

Anyone kind enought to shred a light into this problem? Or *.bak backup of databases? Thanks in advance

-------

Those are database logins not databases.. gosh i need to stop rushing..

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Help got problem with 07_CH_C9World Schema Objects Create query

I am in the game now and i don't see any bugs :D Its very easy to play with it.
And i am willing to start a private server if i get enough feedback from the users.
Count me in :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Dzver
luis R
I think that the issue of rights users mssql

in each database

try login in mssql server management with login and pass
login=c9
pass =Tlskdls
what happens?
p/s/ i do not know much mssql audit, it's difficult to explain you...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

See in this side

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

problem still exist for VPS User with Windows 2008 r2 and MSSQL Server 2008 r2

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

show me screen Database->Security->Logins

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Dzver
@luis R
I think that the issue of rights users mssql

in each database

try login in mssql server management with login and pass
login=c9
pass =Tlskdls
what happens?
p/s/ i do not know much mssql audit, it's difficult to explain you...

Cant login with c9 but managed to login with C9Admin. Updated user mapping for those users but still getting this error when i execute 6 sql file.. :

The module '__UspLoginAccountEx' depends on the missing object 'Auth.UspPublisherCertify'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module '__UspLoginAccountEx' depends on the missing object 'Auth.UspCheckNationCode'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module '_UspCertify' depends on the missing object 'Auth.UspPublisherCertify'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module '_UspLoginAccountEx' depends on the missing object 'Auth.UspPublisherCertify'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UspCertify' depends on the missing object 'Auth.UspPublisherCertify'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UspLoginAccount_AB' depends on the missing object 'Auth.UspPublisherCertify'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UspLoginAccountEx' depends on the missing object 'Auth.UspPublisherCertify'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.

No idea atm whats that missing object. Everything went well with previous querries.. Will update this post when i find more info about this issue..

p.s weird.. for the first time i got this one too.. 10th query:

The module 'AP_CYCLE_BATCH' depends on the missing object 'dbo.AP_DAILY_COUNT_BIP'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'AP_CYCLE_LOG' depends on the missing object 'AP_CYCLE_LOG_DROP'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'AP_CYCLE_LOG' depends on the missing object 'dbo.AP_CYCLE_PLAY_LOG'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.

Update: 5min later.. Remembered for Dragona and login with 127.0.0.1.. This should be the problem. Login with 127.0.0.1 ONLY...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Everything I've got after following "lustfun's" guide is just lots of errors like "incorrect syntax near somewhere or there or everywhere". I think, because something different between of versions SQL, I hope for this. I used sql 2008 R2. I'm not pro member in using SQL, but we need more explaining "How and what to do in SQL in your version and not something like 2005 or higher". I know you made a hard work and I say to you "Thank's for it and good job". But can you explain it in details, please?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

As far as i know - yes (i never not played C9... may have any game bugs or bugs game settings)
at the moment i do not understand about the external IP address (i think, deal with it)

What do you not understand?

Most of the part we didn't get,can you please create a Brief tutorial video of (beginning to ending)everything,
Thanks in advance:):

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Cant login with c9 but managed to login with C9Admin. Updated user mapping for those users but still getting this error when i execute 6 sql file.. :

p.s weird.. for the first time i got this one too.. 10th query:
Need to rerun query so you won't get error but on 7th query you will always get an error :p ^_^

Back