Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 - General Help Thread

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] CHS C9 Server Files

having some errors on sql missing objects
idk if its important
Code:
The module 'UspAddPcItem' depends on the missing object 'Game.UspPushItem'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UspAddPcItemByName' depends on the missing object 'Game.UspPushItem'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module '__UspPushItem' depends on the missing object 'Game.UspDeletePcMailEx'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module '_UspSendPcMail' depends on the missing object 'Game.UspChangeItemPosition'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UspBuyShopItem' depends on the missing object 'Game.UspPushItem'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UspCompletePcPostQuest' depends on the missing object 'Game.UspDeletePcPostQuest'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UspCompletePcPostQuest' depends on the missing object 'Game.UspUpdatePcPostQuestHistory'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UspCompletePcQuest' depends on the missing object 'Game.UspDeletePcQuest'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UspCompletePcQuest' depends on the missing object 'Game.UspUpdatePcQuestHistory'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UspCompletePcQuestFromMap' depends on the missing object 'Game.UspDeletePcQuest'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'UspCompletePcQuestFromMap' depends on the missing object 'Game.UspUpdatePcQuestHistoryFromMap'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
Msg 18456, Level 14, State 1, Line 1
Login failed for user 'sa'.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

i also had an error in the database, i can not say exactly what (I have long installed base)
do not bother, try my previous post

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: С9 - Help Thread

someone can share how you solved this?

lastfun - C9 - General Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

my odbc 64-bit:

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED, see my post here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f859/dh-9-help-thread-1084661/index2.html#post8529455

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ip? localhost? vps?

using your server files, in sever config, all are 127.0.0.1

dedicated machine, windows server 2008 r2 64-bit, mssql 2008 r2 64-bit

should be working but somehow the server executables just can't connect to sql server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ss1 - C9 - General Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi lastfun.
My server are running for a week. Everythings fine and i don't have any sql problem. So, server working correctly. I don't have any issue yet. My server working on internet cafe. We play sometimes. Maybe you can help for some tips for server (commands, procedures, giving items, etc..). And, i can login into LMC. But, never be using that. Next week, i can be open public access for some friends.

ss2 - C9 - General Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Now, we playing two player. Guild house and guild buff are working correctly.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

lastfun thanks man for keep on helping but i managed to solve the problem, i was too dumb to bother and check, for others with same the problem, pay attention to the files "ServerBaseConfig.dat" and "LMSConfg.dat" check the ConnectDB info make sure the ID and pw matches the one you have in your mssql login.

so far 1 still have 1 error not sure if anyone else has this:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

One Click System ODBC

echo Creating ODBC
echo C9World
ODBCCONF.exe /a { CONFIGSYSDSN "SQL Server" "DSN=C9World|SERVER=(local)|Trusted_Connection=Yes|Database=C9World"}
echo C9Web
ODBCCONF.exe /a { CONFIGSYSDSN "SQL Server" "DSN=C9Web|SERVER=(local)|Trusted_Connection=Yes|Database=C9Web"}
echo C9Unity
ODBCCONF.exe /a { CONFIGSYSDSN "SQL Server" "DSN=C9Unity|SERVER=(local)|Trusted_Connection=Yes|Database=C9Unity"}
echo C9Service
ODBCCONF.exe /a { CONFIGSYSDSN "SQL Server" "DSN=C9Service|SERVER=(local)|Trusted_Connection=Yes|Database=C9Service"}
echo C9Resource
ODBCCONF.exe /a { CONFIGSYSDSN "SQL Server" "DSN=C9Resource|SERVER=(local)|Trusted_Connection=Yes|Database=C9Resource"}
echo C9Rank
ODBCCONF.exe /a { CONFIGSYSDSN "SQL Server" "DSN=C9Rank|SERVER=(local)|Trusted_Connection=Yes|Database=C9Rank"}
echo C9Log
ODBCCONF.exe /a { CONFIGSYSDSN "SQL Server" "DSN=C9Log|SERVER=(local)|Trusted_Connection=Yes|Database=C9Log"}
echo C9Audit
ODBCCONF.exe /a { CONFIGSYSDSN "SQL Server" "DSN=C9Audit|SERVER=(local)|Trusted_Connection=Yes|Database=C9Audit"}
echo done...

I made a bat file and run as adminstrator

Inside LMSConfig.dat and ServerBaseConfig:

<ConnectDB Name="Unity" ID="xxxxx" Pass="xxxxxxxxx" Address="127.0.0.1,1433" DBName="C9Unity" />
<ConnectDB Name="Service" ID="xxxxx" Pass="xxxxxxxx" Address="127.0.0.1,1433" DBName="C9Service" />

The ID and Pass need to work for database connection issues. I had to change the default so it would work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does somebody know how to add coins and gold to character or change drop rate or something connecting with changes in SQL server? I only saw something like shop production values.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does somebody know how to add coins and gold to character or change drop rate or something connecting with changes in SQL server? I only saw something like shop production values.

c9World-->game-->cMoney = gold

c9World-->game-->cWB = Coins

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here Is some of the functions i tested and works:
Must log out otherwise client won't update and with experience it resets it.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-c9-adding-resurrection-scrolls-1084772/

If you right click the shortcut to the launcher and add your IP,port number like in the picture it will start without the bat file.

127.0.0.1,10721 Also works if you use the external IP.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@lastfun You missed those 2 pieces of code:

Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000]USE [C9Unity]
GO[/COLOR]

INSERT INTO Auth.TblAccount([cAccId], [cPassword], [cAuthLevel])
VALUES ('you_login', 'you_pass', 'AuthLevel');

Inside LMSConfig.dat and ServerBaseConfig:

<ConnectDB Name="Unity" ID="xxxxx" Pass="xxxxxxxxx" Address="127.0.0.1,1433" DBName="C9Unity" />
<ConnectDB Name="Service" ID="xxxxx" Pass="xxxxxxxx" Address="127.0.0.1,1433" DBName="C9Service" />

The ID and Pass need to work for database connection issues. I had to change the default so it would work.

Sadly this didnt fixed my problem... but obviously you cant login with something which doesnt exist.. (c9/Tlskdls) Anyway thanks for tip guys!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@lastfun You missed those 2 pieces of code:

Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000]USE [C9Unity]
GO[/COLOR]

INSERT INTO Auth.TblAccount([cAccId], [cPassword], [cAuthLevel])
VALUES ('you_login', 'you_pass', 'AuthLevel');

Sadly this didnt fixed my problem... but obviously you cant login with something which doesnt exist.. (c9/Tlskdls) Anyway thanks for tip guys!

I Changed c9/Tlskdls to my sa and my password. During the MSSQL setup you set a password, Or you can create a new one. In MSSQL under Security--> Logins --> you can add a user. But you would have to assign it to the databases and give the user permissions associated with the databases.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score

Can you put a link to the release thread (in the first post)? Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is a tool I found created by a HELL_Demon. It will unpack and repack .cfs files.

this work fine. but who you add the repack info to C9CfsInfo.dat?

Back