Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 - General Help Thread

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Totally forgot my old account.. but that doesnt matter made new one xD
Did everyone install that on a virtualmachine? since i got my own server a real one here beside me, my only question is...
"How to tell him to force a connection from Port X to localhost?" Tried
adding phrases on the host config but didnt worked as i wanted it to
be... or do someone know a trick for bridging a server to something
else?
To be honest i never worked with a windows server this hardcore before xD

On Localmaschine it is working but cannot connect from outside :( even LAN doesnt working

EDIT: tried to get a work around but now i stuck with this...
2016/06/29 07:21:34 [NOT] - Connected to AgentServer IP: 127.0.0.1 Port: 11300)

2016/06/29 07:21:55 [NOT] - [OnAccept] 209.126.98.214:52408 sessionPtr: 01F67398

2016/06/29 07:22:07 [ERR] - OnClose() - OnReceive(2) - End of file, sessionPtr: 01F67398 [win32error:0][sendPacketCount:0][lastSendTime:0][lastOnSendTime:0] lastPacketId: 12013

2016/06/29 07:22:07 [NOT] - [Close] 209.126.98.214:52408

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Totally forgot my old account.. but that doesnt matter made new one xD
Did everyone install that on a virtualmachine? since i got my own server a real one here beside me, my only question is...
"How to tell him to force a connection from Port X to localhost?" Tried
adding phrases on the host config but didnt worked as i wanted it to
be... or do someone know a trick for bridging a server to something
else?
To be honest i never worked with a windows server this hardcore before xD

On Localmaschine it is working but cannot connect from outside :( even LAN doesnt working

EDIT: tried to get a work around but now i stuck with this...

Mail me on viniciusmorais352@gmail.com I can help you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh I see x.x so let's see if I can get you a direction to get things. I am really short on time to make a complete explanation and really print up everything, but basically there is a funcionality on windows called "netsh" to redirect all internal flow within the windows, from IP to Ports, you can forward and redirect everything and you can acess it using the CMD(Prompt Command) also there is a lot of tutorials on google about it. The host files doesn't work on this kind of matter.

If its something related to external acess the I did that, when I started a server with external acess I set on my computer a "fake" network adapter (if want more details google "Microsoft Looping Adapter"), with my external IP configured on it. Started the c9 main server on that "fake" adapter, next thing I configured my router to forward connection to my PC IP (e.g. 192.168.1.10) and used "netsh" to redirect all C9 related ports from my PC IP to the server IP that initializes on that fake adapter.

Hope that helps you somehow, if you need specific help let me know trough here xD sorry about asking you to mail me when that is supossed to be a forum to help everyone (how silly of me X.X)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to use "/itemkey xxxx" command and I got "Inventory is full" error. Anyone ??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lastfun - C9 - General Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

help me cashshop, my client no have it :(

Back