Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

c9t editor?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any .c9t editor?
or maybe a program that can reverse back csv to c9t or any good way to read the file and get the string in the right list?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am 'pretty sure' that I have a c9t editor in my tools archive, but it's been a fair while. It's also 262mb so I cannot download it right now while at work, download this and take a look and if there's one in there. If you can also post if there IS one and if it works, because I forget that too, it would be great so it helps others :).

Download tools:

Oh, I do have a C9T to CSV tool apparently, I don't recall if it's two-way though. I think it might only export.

C9T to CSV:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am 'pretty sure' that I have a c9t editor in my tools archive, but it's been a fair while. It's also 262mb so I cannot download it right now while at work, download this and take a look and if there's one in there. If you can also post if there IS one and if it works, because I forget that too, it would be great so it helps others :).

Download tools:

Oh, I do have a C9T to CSV tool apparently, I don't recall if it's two-way though. I think it might only export.

C9T to CSV:

hey, you have tools repack file c9t?

Back