Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Connection Issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I decided to make a C9 server (without hamachi) and I got some kind of error. I can log in from my computer (localhost) but no one else can... So I'm the only one who can log in to the server. Everything is okay, except one thing: (picture) - never stop loading, I think, it might be a port error but I'm not sure... I was looking for solution almost everywhere but I didn't find it yet. Thank you in advance, I'm waiting for your reply guys, I rely on you!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Szabii did you make sure to config Sql configuration manager plus lms + ServerbaseConfig without errors in the ip and port ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did everything to check it. I pinged the following IPs: 192.168.200.173 and 192.168.200.1. I got reply from both of them so this is the main reason why I dont understand. I've already overwrited the IP adresses in the files that you mentioned but nothing happened... I modified the IP addeesses in SQL Configuration Manager but nothing happened, as well. I can send you pictures about the ips and etc if it help a you. Any ideas? ??????

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Szabii send me your facebook , so we can talk and i'll help you out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ideas? :( I couldn't solve the problem :/

Back