Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AKDC] Aura Kingdom Development Community

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What we're about
This community is open to Developers old and new! If you've never had a scrap of development in you before, but you've got the spirit and the time and want to develop on Aura Kingdom so badly then come and join! Or if you've already got the know how, the knowledge and the determination to make our community better, we would love to have you!

So, where is this community?
Well, we're here, on RageZone. But we also have a Skype Group.

If you want to join us on Skype click .

Rules:
1. English ONLY!
2. Don't be rude.
3. Don't ask for us to setup your own server, there's a tutorial section for a reason.
4. Don't spam the chat.
5. If you write a tutorial or release anything on RageZone, that has had help from the AKDC, please put [AKDC] at the start of the title for the thread.
6. Anybody that requires credit, you need to give it to them.
7. All members must be registered on RageZone.
8. You must be active in the group, we don't want any ghosts.
9. DON'T call the group.

Those are the rules, if you fail to follow them, you will be removed.

And as always, have fun!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A lot of us have gotten servers up and running. That's the only thing I can tell you. You can check out Eperty123's guide.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
actualy me and my friend managed to make a server thx to help from eperty. but it still have 11 class coz we use eperty client, is that good for launch with 11 class ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you join the Skype group and only say a few things, you will end up being removed a few days down the road. If you want to stay and help us get further in development then talk to us, we won't bite.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We've moved to discord, anyone is more than welcome to join.

Back