Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Connection Refused , not accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What was said in the title, I already believed the same server several months ago, but again I felt motivated to create it again, and I find this horrible problem .. I tried to do everything, restart the services, put all the ports receive connections, then I will leave my configuration files to see that everything is well configured, I do not know what to do at this point and I feel very frustrated since in the past I got it without problems, thanks

Image for this error:
Demence - Connection Refused , not accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432 - RaGEZONE Forums

Image for iptables:

Image for pg_hba.conf:

Image for postgresql.conf:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remove the "#" from "#listen_addresses" in postgresql.conf.
The "#" means that the line is a comment. Don't forget to restart postgresql or reload the config afterwards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remove the "#" from "#listen_addresses" in postgresql.conf.
The "#" means that the line is a comment. Don't forget to restart postgresql or reload the config afterwards.

Ty so much sir , you save my life *-*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the same problem, navicat cant conect
i follow the yokohiro video guide
h6DvSed - Connection Refused , not accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back