Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help for a New private server Aura kingdom (BR)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Olá. Eu estou 2 anos ou mais procurando como montar, criar, um servidor do aura kingdom, mas não tenho competência para isto. Gostaria de uma grande ajuda para criar, porém, eu administraria o servidor perfeitamente. Isto é um presente que eu gostaria de dar a minha esposa, ela ama o jogo, mas o NA e o aurakingdom.to são muito mau administrados. alguém poderia me ajudar a montar? podemos conversar pelo discord ou pelo TS, obviamente que obtendo lucro, o mesmo será repassado para quem trabalhar.
Mande me mensagem pelo facebook que mandarei o discord e/ou TS.

obrigado!!

Hello. I am 2 years or more looking for how to assemble, create, a server of aura kingdom, but I have no competence for this.
I would like help creating it, though, I would manage the server perfectly.
This is a gift I would like to give my wife, she loves the game, but the NA and the aurakingdom.to are very poorly managed.
Could someone help me mount? We can talk for discord or TS, obviously that making a profit, the same will be passed on to those who work.
Send me a message through facebook that I will send the discord and / or TS.

thank you!!

:kiss:

Back